“Save your child from being a goth”, says church
Posted: 22 July 2009 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5020
Joined  2007-05-26
Accipiter - 22 July 2009 06:32 PM
Robin Bobcat - 22 July 2009 06:31 PM

As far as androgyny goes, we should see if Nameless has the Mattell logo stamped someplace intimate.

You can see.  We will await your report.

Is it a girl? Is it a hermaphrodite?
No, it’s just another Visual Kei dude.

Signature 

http://namelessland.myminicity.com/
Visit it, or you will be hurt.

Posted: 22 July 2009 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Accipiter - 22 July 2009 06:35 PM
Nameless - 22 July 2009 06:33 PM

Nah, that’s a stereotype Emo. raspberry

Ooooo. . .let’s start a “Save your child from being an emo” campaign in churches!  Or we can just lump goths and emos together.  And emus, too, for the fun of it.

Is your child imitating a large flightless bird?

Does they collect twigs and grasses for ‘nesting materials’?

Do they discuss the taste of various insects with their friends?

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 22 July 2009 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-26
Robin Bobcat - 22 July 2009 06:38 PM
Accipiter - 22 July 2009 06:35 PM
Nameless - 22 July 2009 06:33 PM

Nah, that’s a stereotype Emo. raspberry

Ooooo. . .let’s start a “Save your child from being an emo” campaign in churches! Or we can just lump goths and emos together. And emus, too, for the fun of it.

Is your child imitating a large flightless bird?

Does they collect twigs and grasses for ‘nesting materials’?

Do they discuss the taste of various insects with their friends?

Do they show compassion?
Ar they male, yet sensitive?
Are they vegan?
Is their hair black? I don’t care if that’s his/her natural colour, God damn it!

Signature 

Posted: 23 July 2009 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15

Probably the best way to save your child from anything includes being able to stop acting like a stuck up hypocrite or a narrow minded control freak.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 23 July 2009 08:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17
Nameless - 22 July 2009 06:35 PM

As far as androgyny goes, we should see if Nameless has the Mattell logo stamped someplace intimate.

This model is all over the Gothic & Lolita Bible editions I get.  She DOES pose as both the guy and girl in various ‘story-ads’.  She never smiles and her face expression is always the same.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 23 July 2009 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

You know, one has to wonder exactly what sort of stuff *their* kids will have to come up with to annoy their parents…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 23 July 2009 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-26
hulitoons - 23 July 2009 12:17 PM
Nameless - 22 July 2009 06:35 PM

This model is all over the Gothic & Lolita Bible editions I get.  She DOES pose as both the guy and girl in various ‘story-ads’.  She never smiles and her face expression is always the same.

Why don’t we just play “Guess the Gender” to get it out of our system.

raspberry

Signature 

Posted: 23 July 2009 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15
Robin Bobcat - 23 July 2009 01:28 PM

You know, one has to wonder exactly what sort of stuff *their* kids will have to come up with to annoy their parents…

I predict *their* kids will be fans of Miley Cyrus’s step child and their fashions will be influenced by The Archies

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 23 July 2009 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

The heck of it is, I could believe that is real. I seriously found a website run by a Christian woman. Hardcore. She had the usual pages on how Harry Potter was satanic. She also had a page on how Spiderman possibly promoted Satanism because of (A) the pseud-science aspect and (B) the “peace” hand symbol he uses at one point (all fingers in a fist with the index, pinkie, and thumb extended), which for some reason the site owner thought was the sign of the devil. And a page on the perverted evil of Sailor Moon, railing on how the energy crystals get their power from Satan.

She also considered the fact that a Fruit of the Looms commercial was possibly Satanic, on the basis that they have a crystal ball in it.

So yeah, there are very ridiculous notions going on out there.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 23 July 2009 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

And quite a few of them make their way in here compliments of our resident nutters.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 23 July 2009 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  597
Joined  2009-06-04
ZeldaQueen - 23 July 2009 04:12 PM

The heck of it is, I could believe that is real. I seriously found a website run by a Christian woman. Hardcore. She had the usual pages on how Harry Potter was satanic. She also had a page on how Spiderman possibly promoted Satanism because of (A) the pseud-science aspect and (B) the “peace” hand symbol he uses at one point (all fingers in a fist with the index, pinkie, and thumb extended), which for some reason the site owner thought was the sign of the devil. And a page on the perverted evil of Sailor Moon, railing on how the energy crystals get their power from Satan.

She also considered the fact that a Fruit of the Looms commercial was possibly Satanic, on the basis that they have a crystal ball in it.

So yeah, there are very ridiculous notions going on out there.

I have in laws who are like this.  They even believe that a lot of the kids’ cartoons are evil with the intent to raise our children as Satanists b/c the cartoons contain talking animals.  Apparently talking animals are only possible withing the occult lifestyle. 

Signature 

Help my dragon grow http://dragcave.net/user/CarmenSense

16 of 19