9 of 9
Siberian Ice Giant -obviously part of Viral campaign for “Shadow of the Colossus”.
Posted: 23 November 2005 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Lol

Lol

Lol.

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 23 November 2005 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

God, I am so childish sometimes…..

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 23 November 2005 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2005-11-08
Mort - 23 November 2005 04:12 PM

God, I am so childish sometimes…..

No Mort,you are the same like how you was last year,LOL
I’m sure you wont get it you little mort LOL lol

Posted: 23 November 2005 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26044
Joined  2004-11-08

Okay, this isn’t a forum for baiting people just to keep interest in the game alive.  This is approaching advertisement level, and we don’t do that for free.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 23 November 2005 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Monk, the only way we could try to prove without a shadow of a doubt that these things are fake would be to travel to every last inch of the globe looking for them and to not find them, and even then there could still be some people who would argue that that doesn’t disprove anything.  By your reasoning, even if we could find people who created this hoax and get them to admit to it and show how they built/drew the monsters, it still wouldn’t be proof because there could still be some giant monster dug up from the ice somewhere.  Your thinking is along the “if it’s not shown to be absolutely 100% impossible, then it has as good a chance as anything else as being real!”

While it can be said that anything is possible, only some things actually are real.  We can’t go out and absolutely disprove everything that’s false in the world.  None of us has the time, resources, or ability to do that.  We wouldn’t be able to function if we simply went around believing anything and everything; we wouldn’t be able to tell where anything really was or what anything really was.  So when something has too much evidence against it, and especially when it doesn’t have any evidence in favour of it, it is considered to be proven false.

These giant monster websites have already been shown to be false on a number of definite and crucial points.  Plus, all other evidence that has been found suggests that they are false.  There is no evidence in their favour.  The people who created the websites are trying to pass off false information as truth.  This damages the credibility of all the information that these websites offer, and so we cannot take anything that they have to say as proof of the existence of these creatures.  Leaving aside these websites, there is no actual evidence either for or against the existence of these creatures.  The lack of evidence against them is inconclusive, while the lack of evidence in favour of them argues against them.

It is impossible to absolutely disprove anything.  The only thing that you can do is prove something.  There is no proof for the existence of these creatures.

So if you continue to just do nothing other than to say, “where’s the proof?”, then we’ll have to assume that you’re either genuinely neurotic and divorced from reality (and so it’s not worth continuing talking with you, because there’s no way to reach you in your own little world), or else you’re simply pushing your “argument” for the sake of Sony or to be annoying (in which case it’s also not worth continuing to talk to you, because you’re simply a bore).

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 23 November 2005 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2005-11-08

Hi Accipiter
Just wanna let you know that the Gians are a hoax,in fact they are not real and its all just for a video game.

Posted: 23 November 2005 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2005-09-29
monk - 23 November 2005 06:54 PM

Hi Accipiter
Just wanna let you know that the Gians are a hoax,in fact they are not real and its all just for a video game.

Well there’s a surprise.

Signature 

Posted: 23 November 2005 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29
monk - 23 November 2005 06:54 PM

Hi Accipiter

Great.  Can we leave this thread to die now?

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 23 November 2005 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

*beats the thead with a big stick*

Die, thread!  Dieeeeeee!!!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 27 November 2005 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

Since it seems to be unanimous…I’ll set this to closed.  If, in the future there is a need for this to be reopened, any moderator can do so.  Thank you, I hope you enjoyed your stay, please visit the gift shop before you go.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

9 of 9

‹‹ oak island for sale      Underwater Giant ››