And here’s a few more points to consider:
1. What would that animal have been doing on that island? It is too small and barren a place to support an animal that large, and it’s too far to swim from any large land masses. The only time it could have gone there would have been during one of the ice ages when there was thick ice from Eurasia to Franz Josef Land, but then why would it have walked all that distance northwards up into an icecap where the was no food? It would have gone southwards away from the ice, not into it.
2. How are these people sailing around there in clear water in October? The whole area was locked in ice at that time.
3. Why would an expedition be sent out when the arctic Winter is getting ready to start? Expeditions are sent out in the Spring or Summer.
4. Why is there no record to be found of the company Polarneft Oil?
5. Franz Josef Land isn’t as isolated as these people would have you think. It is populated, with various meteorological and military installations scattered here and there. Plus, there are plenty of tourism companies that send tours up there. That island has been well-surveyed (it’s notable for having the highest point in the archipelago) and visited often.
6. Where is the helicopter coming from? There’s no helipad on the ship.
7. Why does the creature have the exact same name and exact same appearance as a creature from the video game?
8. Unless you believe in spontaneous generation, there would need to have been a whole population of these creatures. The remains of giant quadrupeds would be rather noticeable. Where are they?