9/11 or Princess Diana?
Posted: 24 August 2007 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
Accipiter - 24 August 2007 08:12 PM
bingster - 24 August 2007 06:36 PM

. . .and I’m sure it will give more insight into the mystery surrounding her death.

Or else muddle the whole thing up even more as they sacrifice everything for sensationalism.

Acci, c’mon. You know the responsible, honest media would never think to do such a thing. Stop being ridiculous.

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 24 August 2007 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
bingster - 24 August 2007 06:36 PM

For those of you who are interested… they are airing a movie about Princess Di’s death tomorrow night (9PM) on Lifetime… “The Murder of Princess Diana”

I heard it’s going to be pretty good and I’m sure it will give more insight into the mystery surrounding her death.

If ten years of inquests and investigations won’t do it, a TV show won’t.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 01 September 2007 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
BigLieTechnique - 01 September 2007 11:13 PM

The June 2007 TV premiere at UK Channel 4 of “Diana: The Witnesses In The Tunnel”  marks the end of the revelations about Diana, the last details about how good the plot worked.
Like in the case of 9/11, the primary reason why the conspirators kept disclosing the truth to the masses was to terrorize them. Another reason: the illuminati religion requires that during the last act, which we have been living since 1988, the sheep, despite being aware that they are going to be slaughtered, will fail to react. Required as the ultimate proof of total dominance over the “human cattle”.
How was it possible? Acceptance of the mark was the pre-condition for revealing the last details
The “evil photographers” vs. “Bin Laden” and the suicide terrorists - the perfect scapegoat served by illuminati media in the first minutes
The terror agenda
http://end-times-hoaxes.blogspot.com/2007/06/murder-of-princess-diana-vs-911-plot.html

Oooh. Real-time CGI! I definitely want whatever software CNN is hiding in their evil corporate offices.

Did they use holograms to convince the eye witnesses? Or did they just make it all up?

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 02 September 2007 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Yeah, cuz those planes sure looked real to me, and I didn’t see it on TV until much later when I got home

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 04 September 2007 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  293
Joined  2005-09-11

The CIA is monitoring my cell phone because I’m channelling Princess Diana. :-O

Signature 

This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die!”

Some people are like slinkies: They don’t really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Posted: 04 September 2007 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08

You’re channeling Di?  Ask her where I left the garage keys, it’s really annoying me that I can’t find them.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 30 September 2007 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-09-25

What are you talking about? Diana isn’t dead, she’s living on a tropical island somewhere, communicating with the Princes by satelite http://www.coverups.com/diana/theories.htm

Signature 

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
-Oscar Wilde

3 of 3