2 of 3
Kingdomality - what would you have been in 1383?
Posted: 04 November 2005 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9365
Joined  2005-01-23

I’m a White Knight too. I’d better get dressed in my armour and go rescue some damsel in distress.
Boo, Chary, who wants to be rescued???

Signature 

The Middleman: (drinking milk) You know, that was some darn fine cow squirt.

Posted: 05 November 2005 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

LOL Boo & Mort, benevolent rulers?

Actually, I did it a second time because some of my answers could’ve gone either way, and I came up with the Dreamer-Minstrel.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 05 November 2005 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

I got Sheperd as well, you guys are awfully lucky to have Smerk, Winona and I to take care of your daydreaming/despot/evil knight asses!  I guess we need a few White Knights as well so thanks to Chary (tho he disputes that verdict) and Nettie

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 05 November 2005 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5071
Joined  2005-03-16

I had Erik do it last night, and he came up with White Night like Chary, Sharuma, Nettie… guess it’s a good thing I’m taking care of things as Shepherd, while he’d be off saving the world. wink

Posted: 07 November 2005 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09
Charybdis - 04 November 2005 02:21 AM

Oh God, my result:

Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true “Givers” of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today’s corporate kingdoms.

HA!!!! BS BS BS BS BS!!!!

I was the shepard….

Posted: 08 November 2005 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10
Smerk - 05 November 2005 10:04 AM

LOL Boo & Mort, benevolent rulers?

And what exactly are you implying?
wink

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 08 November 2005 06:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today’s corporate kingdoms.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 08 November 2005 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

Your distinct personality, The Shepherd is to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible. Shepherds are vigilant and reliable. You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge. On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic. On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today’s corporate kingdoms.

...Funny thing is, my maiden name?  Lamb.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 08 November 2005 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5801
Joined  2004-11-11

our distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today’s corporate kingdoms.

I Like It!

Signature 

http://www.truovrld.blogspot.com

Posted: 08 November 2005 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26044
Joined  2004-11-08

Damnit, even taking it again and leaning the other way on some answers I still come up White Knight.  I should just shoot myself now.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 08 November 2005 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

Aww…poor Chary.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

2 of 3