UltraLord / Alien God
Posted: 10 August 2007 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Stargazer - 10 August 2007 06:14 PM
UltraLord - 10 August 2007 06:05 PM

Those who are aware of me are not LAUGHING. ( FBI,CIA,DOD,NSA,KGB,BLACK OPS )ect.

I wasn’t aware those groups even had a schizophrenia department.

Hey, even men in black deserve something funny to all crowd round the answering machine and listen to.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 10 August 2007 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08
Renquist - 10 August 2007 06:09 PM

Hate to tell you this but the KGB no longer exists.

That’s just what they want you to think.  And you with your small mind have fallen for their lies.  raspberry

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 10 August 2007 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2007-05-06

Dang this is just like the time they tried to tell me there’s only one Germany now. What rubbish!

Signature 

So I can just type anything and it will show up here?

Posted: 10 August 2007 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-23

I know. Imagine not knowing about the Four Germanies. Honestly…

Signature 

- Voltaire

Posted: 10 August 2007 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Renquist - 10 August 2007 06:54 PM

Ha ha!  He only knows about four Germanies!

Oh. . .errrr. . .I mean, that’s perfectly correct, Renquist!  Four of them!  Yup!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 10 August 2007 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-23
Accipiter - 10 August 2007 06:55 PM
Renquist - 10 August 2007 06:54 PM

Ha ha!  He only knows about four Germanies!

Oh. . .errrr. . .I mean, that’s perfectly correct, Renquist!  Four of them!  Yup!

Everyone knows that Germany Five is just Lichenstein. This mistake arose from a mistranslation in a part of Edgar Allen Poe’s “Fall of the House of Usher” when it was translated to Swahili in 1949 and subsequently ripped off by the Chinese in 1999 to make a new Harry Potter book (Harry Potter and the Fall of the House of Voldemort), and translated BACK into English. Many people think Edgar Allen Poe had this secret message conveyed to him by an incredibly advanced alien Pac Man arcade cabinet, which ws programmed by the grandson of Mary Magdalene (but not Jesus; Admiral Nelson).

Signature 

- Voltaire

Posted: 10 August 2007 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

Those who are aware of me are not LAUGHING. ( FBI,CIA,DOD,NSA,KGB,BLACK OPS )ect.

Of course they aren’t laughing, those people never laugh. They are HIRED because they don’t laugh, and then trained not to laugh even under the most ridiculous of circumstances. Except for the ones that don’t exist, they don’t laugh because… well, because they don’t exist.

So UltraLord, you have obviously come here with a purpose far greater than letting us know that you exist and that non-existant government agencies don’t laugh at you. What is this purpose?

And as for laughing at you, would you be happier if we just blindly followed any old UltraLord who came along and said that they knew what they are talking about? I mean, I’d think you’d respect us for not immediately falling to our knees and saying “yes master”.

That said, how about you start actually telling us what it is you came here to share and stop beating around the bush.

P.S. Congratulations on mastering the CAPSLOCK key, your use of the technology is greatly appreciated by us mere peons.

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 10 August 2007 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

I’m sure there’s a looney bin somewhere with a door left open.    When I first saw the name Ultralord I was reminded of something out of a second rate Transformers knock-off.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 10 August 2007 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Ultralord is from Jimmy Neutron.

Wikipedia-
UltraLord is a fictional action figure, fictional superhero character, fictional TV show and fictional franchise in the popular children’s show The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. It is likely a parody of Mega Man or Bionicle.

In Jimmy Neutron’s world, UltraLord is a famous superhero with his own TV show, franchise and fandom. Being a pun on real-life franchises who are practically endless, UltraLord comes in a variety of similar but alternate action figures with a variety of suits (two of which are purple and black), weapons (his regular is the Ultrasword) and gadgets, and comes with almost every commercial product imaginable. The character Sheen Estevez is a huge fan of UltraLord and has possibly all UltraLord compact discs, comic books, video games, action figures, posters, toilet papers and just about everything else.As seen in the video game Attack of the Twonkies,he has a Ultralord mailbox

UltraLord has appeared only in a virtual reality video game. On any occasion when UltraLord spoke, he was voiced by Jim Cummings.

Everyone now sing the theme song…(to the tune of I love you (Barney))

UltraLord! UltraLord!
  Fighting crime with his ultrasword!
  He can fly, what a guy!
  Watch the criminals wave bye-bye!
  Who’s got electric booties?
  eats his crime-fighting doodies?
  And is immune to cooties?
  His name is Ul-tra-Looooooord!

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 10 August 2007 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-23
gray - 10 August 2007 08:22 PM

I’m sure there’s a looney bin somewhere with a door left open.    When I first saw the name Ultralord I was reminded of something out of a second rate Transformers knock-off.

*Decepticons are playing poker*

Starscream- “I swear to God I nearly glassed the guy. He was really pissing me off…”

Soundwave- “Ha! You should have. Sounds like a wanker.”

Ultralord- “I AM ULTRALORD!”

Starsceam- “Oh Jesus it’s Ultralord again.”

Megatron- “What the hell guys? I said nobody was to bring him!”

Ultralord- “PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME DO NOT LAUGH AT ME.”

Soundwave- “That’s what you think, pal.”

Thundercracker- “Hey, guys, check this. Royal Flush! Come to Menasor! Daddy needs a new clutch!”

Megatron- “Oh you bastard! Royal Flush my ass. You’re the luckiest son of a…”

Soundwave- “You Irish or something?”

Thundercracker- “Donnegal. Luck of the Irish bitches.”

Ultralord- “THE SUPERCOMPUTER COMMANDS ME.”

Megatron- “Hey, jackass. I command you.”

Starscream- “Just f*** off Ultralord. Just get the f*** out my house.”

Signature 

- Voltaire

Posted: 10 August 2007 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

Well, I’m aware of your presence on this forum, and I’m absolutely pissing myself…
LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

3 of 7