http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_46JTeixJ9s

George Harrison [Ex-Beatle] Speaks About Srila Prabhupada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMjN1lheoo

Posted: 01 June 2007 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

I say give them a chance. It’s not like most of the world’s ruling bodies today are democratically elected anyway and the Illuminati can’t possibly be as big a buck of f**k-ups as them!

Of course, the ‘rich and powerful elite’ (RAPE) know that should we really stop and think about it we’d realise that having an enlightened dictatorship in charge (‘enlightened ones’ being what illuminati means) may be just what the world needs to pull it back from the brink of so many looming disasters. That’s why they use highly paid shills like Prabhupada to spread illiteracy and disinformation to the world, the RAPE can only continue their domination of us if we remain as stupid cattle. That is why their anti-intellectual supporters spread such nonsense as that the Moon is further from the Earth than the Sun, etc. When the people believe enough foolish things, the idea that the RAPE deserve to rule them will seem wise in comparison.

Mukunda dasa’s part in this conspiracy to rob us of the achievements of the Enlightenment and send us back to dark ages serfdom are well documented.

Posted: 01 June 2007 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

You know David, you got a point there.  Bring it on.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 01 June 2007 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Hard to quite understand what is being said here.

So, some group will take over, as dictators?  And this is predicted in some Holy Book?  But yet, we can save ourselves?  So, that would mean the prediction did not come true, am I right?

I really think the best way to improve the lot of mankind in general is to improve ourselves, and it is my honest feeling that we do not need strange groups of chanting people to lead us.

But, I have been wrong before!

But, at least here in the US, democracy, or actually our republic, sure ends up with a lot of incompetent leaders!

I honestly feel the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship, but them are pretty tough to come by, too.

Oh, I sure disagree with the assertion in the first link that the people are basically good, just mis-managed by our political leaders.  If the people are so basically good, how come the chain and lock necessary to secure my bicycle weighs more than the bike itself?  It ain’t our political leaders stealing all them bikes!

Dan the curious

Posted: 02 June 2007 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

Naw, it’s the next generation Dan.  Where do you think the body of corrupt morals that we call politicians learned their trade???

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

1 of 1