Indiana Raz!

Signature 

I am the Malfunction!

Because dignity is overrated anyway cheese

Posted: 01 June 2007 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  193
Joined  2006-01-23

The second link, (the one that looks like Zeppelin 4) looks oddly like the code used by the Zodiac killer at first glance…just…throwin’ that out there.

Signature 

conteskimo.blogspot.com

Posted: 01 June 2007 10:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Accipiter - 31 May 2007 06:01 AM
Razela - 31 May 2007 03:09 AM

Re-release of Zeppelin 4???  My favorite zeppelin album and the only one I’ve misplaced!  When???

When you’ve broken the code, battled the Illuminati and Knights Templar into submission, and swam down into the depths of Loch Ness to wrest the album from Nessie’s den?

After you hop over the Misty Mountains, fight Nessie in the Battle of Evermore and hopefully you’ll get the album before you hit the Stairway to Heaven.

And yes, 4 is indeed Zepplin’s best album. Don’t worry, you’ve not lost it. If you see it in a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now, it’s just a spring clean for the May queen. You could wait for it to be returned, or buy a new one. Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there’s still time to change the road you’re on.

And it makes me wonder.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 02 June 2007 05:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Malfunctioned - 31 May 2007 10:30 AM

Indiana Raz!

Razela with a whip?!?  big surprise

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 June 2007 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10
Renquist - 02 June 2007 02:59 AM

If you see it in a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now, it’s just a spring clean for the May queen.

That line never made sense to me.

Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there’s still time to change the road you’re on.

I was going to get the music for these two lines as a tattoo.  However, I’ve been procrastinating it for awhile.  The other line I’m thinking about is “And as we wind on down the road,” if I decide I want a smaller tattoo.  I don’t think I’m ever going to make a final decision though.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 02 June 2007 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

You should just let us decide for you, Razela! wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 02 June 2007 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Razela - 02 June 2007 07:00 PM
Renquist - 02 June 2007 02:59 AM

If you see it in a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now, it’s just a spring clean for the May queen.

That line never made sense to me.

Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there’s still time to change the road you’re on.

I was going to get the music for these two lines as a tattoo.  However, I’ve been procrastinating it for awhile.  The other line I’m thinking about is “And as we wind on down the road,” if I decide I want a smaller tattoo.  I don’t think I’m ever going to make a final decision though.

I want the four runes from the album tatooed on me. Somewhere. Not sure where yet.

And I enjoy the hedgerow bit. Because often I’m coming home and I’ll see a bustle in a hedgerow, and I know it’s the Mayqueen springcleaning.

However goin’ home, late last night, suddenly I got a fright. Yeah I looked throught the window and surprised what I saw, fairy boots were dancin’ with a dwarf. Fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me. Yeah I saw it, I saw it, I tell you no lies.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 03 June 2007 12:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Madmouse - 02 June 2007 10:39 PM

Good idea, Madmouse!  How about some “Black Dog” lyrics?

“Ah yeah!
Ah yeah!
Ah!  Ah!  Ah!
Ah yeah!
Ah yeah!
Ah!  Ah!  Ah!”

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 03 June 2007 12:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-10

Actually I was originally going to get a tattoo on my foot with 5 symbols under the toes, each representing a year.  The second to last one was going to be the zeppelin zoso symbol.  Then I realized how much getting a foot tattoo would hurt and I gave up on that idea.

Signature 

-Modest Mouse

Posted: 03 June 2007 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-10
Accipiter - 03 June 2007 04:09 AM

Madmouse - 02 June 2007 10:39 PM

Good idea, Madmouse!  How about some “Black Dog” lyrics?

“Ah yeah!
Ah yeah!
Ah!  Ah!  Ah!
Ah yeah!
Ah yeah!
Ah!  Ah!  Ah!”

First of all no, and second I’m getting just the music as notes, not the words.

Signature 

-Modest Mouse

Posted: 08 August 2007 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2006-01-27

It’s the zodiac code (http://www.zodiackiller.com/ChronicleCipher.html). It says: This was easy but if you go further, perhaps you will discover some more interesting things. Then EOT document code is : two, five, one, five, one, nine.

So try the next link: http://www.697873717765.com/trythis.php?code=251519

...and have fun.

It’s an online puzzle riddle, just like Notpron. It takes forever, but it’s fun if you have time and know a little bit about HTML encoding.

Signature 

Whether I will grow up to be the hero of my own life, I do not know.

2 of 2