4 of 12
Toby Alexander - another warning
Posted: 30 May 2007 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

I would also like to point out I already have many thousands of promoters to activate my DNA as and when needed and don’t need any help in that department thank you.
mad

Posted: 30 May 2007 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

So you don’t want me to charge hundreds of pounds to stick needles in you to make you a superhuman?

Awwww….

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 30 May 2007 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

I

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 May 2007 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Renquist - 30 May 2007 04:53 PM

So you don’t want me to charge hundreds of pounds to stick needles in you to make you a superhuman?

If you really activated all your DNA at once you’d end up like this…

Posted: 30 May 2007 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05
samvado - 29 May 2007 08:31 PM

I was also scammed by the notorious Toby although I only lost $200,-.
I am quite psychic myself - if anyone did anything to me, especially a treatment like the one proposed by Toby, it would not go unnoticed.
However, in both session I felt ZILCH. Needles to mention, now, 6 month later, my DNA is as unactivated as it ever was.
Toby also never sent me a follow-up report.
It is fortunate for him that he resides in a country that does not prosecute scammers like him.

-sam

ps: I do not support “professional sceptics”
people who are close minded “know alls” are a bigger curse to the situation today than all the Tobys of earth together.

Gee, I wouldn’t refer to myself as psychic is somebody just ripped me for $ 200.00 in a psychic scam.  Also, didn’t your common sense tell you that no ‘psychic’ (or anyone else, for that matter) could ‘rejuvenate’ DNA?

You are obviously a very trusting individual, and I admire that, but how could you fall for something so patently absurd?

Now, people like The Amazing Randy (Randi ?) and also Penn & Teller are not closed-minded; they merely look quite painstakingly for genuine evidence that something cosmic is taking place, and as yet, neither party has found anything that is beyond the realm of fraud.  (Like the Johnny Carson expose on Uri Geller, a total fraud.  Dear Uri, Cosmic Psychic that he is, did not know beforehand that Johnny Carson was also a magician (illusionist) and was on to Uri’s tricks.

While I do not doubt that maybe some sort of psychic events do happen (such as thinking about someone, then the phone rings and it is that person, that happens too much to too many people to just be coincidence), but generally, as in 99.9%, most of these psychics and mediums and channelers and so on are total frauds.  Sylvia Browne is a good example.  Great showmanship, highly skiled in pulling off her games, but she is a fraud from beginning to end.

Whew!

Dan, reaching out into the Cosmos.  Do you feel something?  So do I, and it is not drug-induced, this is real….......

Posted: 30 May 2007 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Dan Jr. - 30 May 2007 07:00 PM
samvado - 29 May 2007 08:31 PM

I was also scammed by the notorious Toby although I only lost $200,-.
I am quite psychic myself - if anyone did anything to me, especially a treatment like the one proposed by Toby, it would not go unnoticed.
However, in both session I felt ZILCH. Needles to mention, now, 6 month later, my DNA is as unactivated as it ever was.
Toby also never sent me a follow-up report.
It is fortunate for him that he resides in a country that does not prosecute scammers like him.

-sam

ps: I do not support “professional sceptics”
people who are close minded “know alls” are a bigger curse to the situation today than all the Tobys of earth together.

Gee, I wouldn’t refer to myself as psychic is somebody just ripped me for $ 200.00 in a psychic scam.  Also, didn’t your common sense tell you that no ‘psychic’ (or anyone else, for that matter) could ‘rejuvenate’ DNA?

You are obviously a very trusting individual, and I admire that, but how could you fall for something so patently absurd?

Now, people like The Amazing Randy (Randi ?) and also Penn & Teller are not closed-minded; they merely look quite painstakingly for genuine evidence that something cosmic is taking place, and as yet, neither party has found anything that is beyond the realm of fraud.  (Like the Johnny Carson expose on Uri Geller, a total fraud.  Dear Uri, Cosmic Psychic that he is, did not know beforehand that Johnny Carson was also a magician (illusionist) and was on to Uri’s tricks.

While I do not doubt that maybe some sort of psychic events do happen (such as thinking about someone, then the phone rings and it is that person, that happens too much to too many people to just be coincidence), but generally, as in 99.9%, most of these psychics and mediums and channelers and so on are total frauds.  Sylvia Browne is a good example.  Great showmanship, highly skiled in pulling off her games, but she is a fraud from beginning to end.

Whew!

Dan, reaching out into the Cosmos.  Do you feel something?  So do I, and it is not drug-induced, this is real….......

It’s the Amazing Randi. And his big cash prize for proof of psychic powers still goes unclaimed.

And Johnny Carson, like many magicians, had a true passion for fake psychics. There’s a story that he had a guest on who levitated a small table, and said “And I really don’t know how it happens”. Yeah, right.

Until Carson pointed out the ring on his finger and that the trick was produced by Lossander and was advertised in magicians’ magazines like Genii tongue wink

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 30 May 2007 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

While I do not doubt that maybe some sort of psychic events do happen (such as thinking about someone, then the phone rings and it is that person, that happens too much to too many people to just be coincidence), but generally, as in 99.9%, most of these psychics and mediums and channelers and so on are total frauds.

And how many times do you think of someone, and the phone rings, and it’s not that person?
It’s one of those situations where one remembers the hits and forgets the misses (much like cold/hot reading.)

I’m trying to remember the descriptive phrase for this, but for some reason I have the phrase ‘positive reinforcement’ in my head, and I know that’s not it…

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 30 May 2007 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

Smoke pot and stop thinking about the phone.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 May 2007 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2007-05-06

While I do not doubt that maybe some sort of psychic events do happen (such as thinking about someone, then the phone rings and it is that person, that happens too much to too many people to just be coincidence)

Well, actually, no, no it doesn’t.

As Boo said, you have to understand how many times this doesn’t happen.

Signature 

So I can just type anything and it will show up here?

Posted: 30 May 2007 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26043
Joined  2004-11-08

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been waiting for a call from someone and the phone rings and I pick it up and IT’S THE EXACT PERSON I WAS WAITING ON!!!!!1!!

Other times my phone will ring and I’ll think “That’s J”, and IT IS!!!!11!!!!!  Only three people ever call me (excepting the Mexican guy in Colorado) so what are the odds that it would actually be him??  I’m right at least 33% of the time!.  That’s far to much to be coincidence!!111!

TELL ME THATS NOT PROOF OF A SUPERNATRAL POWER!!!!!!

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 30 May 2007 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15031
Joined  2006-08-16
Charybdis - 30 May 2007 09:58 PM

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been waiting for a call from someone and the phone rings and I pick it up and IT’S THE EXACT PERSON I WAS WAITING ON!!!!!1!!

Other times my phone will ring and I’ll think “That’s J”, and IT IS!!!!11!!!!!  Only three people ever call me (excepting the Mexican guy in Colorado) so what are the odds that it would actually be him??  I’m right at least 33% of the time!.  That’s far to much to be coincidence!!111!

TELL ME THATS NOT PROOF OF A SUPERNATRAL POWER!!!!!!

That’s not proof of supernatural power.

THAT’S PROOF THAT EVOLUTION IS FALSE!

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

4 of 12