11 of 12
Toby Alexander - another warning
Posted: 07 June 2007 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2007-05-06

I’m sure that what you are saying is 100%. However, all I said was that I hate it. And I do. Furthermore, despite the potential for useful information therein, if I happen to note that something like that is an advertisement, I absolutely will not read it and it pretty much lowers my opinion of the magazine. Like I said, though, I’m sure you are right.

The only contrary example I can think of recently is that I was flipping through popular science and there was an ad for basically a “miracle tonic” made out of vinegar and I stopped and blinked at the page, seriously lowering my opinion of Popular Science that they would run such garbage. Then, I noticed the “advertisement” line at the very top and finished reading it, just to pick it apart for fun.  (For example, finding all the statements like “some doctors agree that…” and “today, there are people who swear that…”.)

Signature 

So I can just type anything and it will show up here?

Posted: 07 June 2007 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Stargazer - 07 June 2007 04:59 PM

I’m sure that what you are saying is 100%

Well it was a joke (Wiseman did conduct the experiment described though). I.e. it was in the style of any of my other posts, but has ‘paid advertisement’ at the bottom in very small writing?

David, the obliquely humorous in an obviously not obvious way.

Posted: 07 June 2007 03:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2007-05-06

Yeah, but that doesn’t prevent it from being true.

Signature 

So I can just type anything and it will show up here?

Posted: 09 June 2007 02:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Back when Samvedo wrote this:

samvado - 05 June 2007 01:34 PM

remote viewing works - I know that to be a fact from my own experience (we have a strong RV community here in north germany). I have seen results that where incredible. all targets are double blind meaning no-one in the room even knows the content of ANY of the envelopes in the room. repeatedly structures have been recogized - not good enough for anyone to find the real world target but good enough to know that the photo in question was represented - I would love to show pictures but have to use words: e.g. a building had a particular front entrance and this was depicted in a way a child would have drawn it - but that viewer had no clue that even a building would be on the picture at all. aynthing (!!) could have been on the picture. there are MANY such examples and the statistical likelyhood of lucky guesses is almost nil.

it gave me an idea.  I’ve watched people do that sort of thing, so I’ve seen how they do it and what sort of results they get.  Well, I decided to try a special sort of “remote viewing” experiment of my own.

I got out my calculator, and used the random number function on it to choose one of the architecture books off of my shelves (it selected the eleventh one).  I then used the random number function to go through it and select 20 drawings (and these are actual proper professional drawings, not vague images “depicted in a way a child would have drawn it”).  After that, I used the calculator to choose a number from 1 to 10.  It chose 3.  So the third person’s house I was invited to after that, I took my architecture book and camera along.  And here’s what I came up with:

**** continued below ****

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 09 June 2007 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Behold with amazement how this part over the porch matches exactly with
this image!

And note how these columns have the exact same capitals as does the one in this picture!

See how the dentils and other details match those in this picture (which also has those column capitals again!).

And see the uncanny similarity between this image and this picture I took just outside the house’s door?

And look at the similarities in arrangement between these boards and this drawing, or these bricks and this sketch!

And see the close resemblance between these and this?

And see how exactly this outbuilding matches with this diagram?

And notice how these stairs match not only the layout of these ones, but also descend in the same clockwise direction!

Who can deny the eerie similarity between this alcove and this drawing?

And notice how there are actually two different windows that match this one picture!

And what are the chances of so many of the things in this photograph being the same as the things in this picture?

See how many of the aspects of this door and doorway are the same as these ones?

And who can deny that these windows are practically identical to this image?

And look!  An exact match between these doors and this image!

This one’s really uncanny!  Notice how not only is this pasta shown in this image, but the drawing also shows the rubber band that is keeping them secure!!!!

And how about these books, and this symbol?

And as if all of that wasn’t enough, we have this map of Medieval Europe, and this map of Gothic architecture!

That’s 18 matches, out of 20.  Or in other words, a 90% accuracy.  And consider that my calculator foretold with 100% accuracy that I would be going to that particular house!  Those are percentages far above those of any other remote-viewer, psychic, medium or whatnot who I’ve ever heard of.  My calculator is a super-psychic!  Given the overwhelming evidence above, it would be nonsense to think otherwise!  Anybody who isn’t totally close-minded and stuck in their closed-loop rut can see that!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 09 June 2007 02:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

And for a modest non-refundable sum of money, I will be delighted to use my magical psychic calculator to provide any person with lottery numbers, horse numbers, or any other such thing.  wink

Signature 

Posted: 09 June 2007 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

I just want that house! smile

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 16 June 2007 03:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
samvado - 02 June 2007 01:55 PM

[90% of the decoded DNA is junk and the remainder is not nearly enough to explain the complexity of life - what happened to the one-gene-one-protein theory still taught at school but debunked in 2001 when the HGP finished? - so much for biology (which I studied too)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6749213.stm

Human genome further unravelled

A close-up view of the human genome has revealed its innermost workings to be far more complex than first thought.

The study, which was carried out on just 1% of our DNA code, challenges the view that genes are the main players in driving our biochemistry.

Instead, it suggests genes, so called junk DNA and other elements, together weave an intricate control network.

The work, published in the journals Nature and Genome Research, is to be scaled up to the rest of the genome.

Views transformed

The Encyclopaedia of DNA Elements (Encode) study was a collaborative effort between 80 organisations from around the world.

It has been described as the next step on from the Human Genome Project, which provided the sequence for all of the DNA that makes up the human species’ biochemical “book of life”.

Ewan Birney, from the European Molecular Biology Laboratory’s European Bioinformatics Institute, led Encode’s analysis effort. He told the BBC: “The Human Genome Project gave us the letters of the genome, but not a great deal of understanding. The Encode project tries to understand the genome.”

The researchers focussed on 1% of the human genome sequence, carrying out 80 different types of experiments that generated more than 600 million data points.

The surprising results, explained Tim Hubbard from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, “transform our view of the genome fabric”.

Previously, genome activity was thought of in terms of the 22,000 genes that make proteins - the functional building blocks in our cells - along with patches of DNA that control, or regulate, the genes.

The other 97% or so of the genome was said to be made up of “junk” DNA - so called because it had no known biological function.

However, junk DNA may soon need a new moniker.

Dr Hubbard said: “We are now seeing the majority of the rest of the genome is active to some extent.”

He explained that the study had found junk DNA was being transcribed, or copied, into RNA - an active molecule that relays information from DNA to the cellular machinery.

He added: “This is a remarkable finding, since most prior research suggested only a fraction of the genome was transcribed.”

‘Complex picture’

Dr Birney added that many of the RNA molecules were copying overlapping sequences of DNA.

He said: “The genome looks like it is far more of a network of RNA transcripts that are all collaborating together. Some go off and make proteins; [and] quite a few, although we know they are there, we really do not have a good understanding of what they do.

“This leads to a much more complex picture.”

The researchers now hope to scale up their efforts to look at the other 99% of the genome.

By finding out more about its workings, scientists hope to have a better understanding of the mechanics of certain diseases.

Dr Birney said that in the future, they would hope to combine their findings with some of the larger studies that are currently investigating genes known to be associated with particular conditions.

He added: “As we understand these things better, we get better insight into disease, and when we get better insight into disease, we get better insight into diagnosis and the chances to create new drugs.”

It looks as though you ought to keep studying. . .

Signature 

Posted: 10 February 2011 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-02-10

hi all i am new to this forum and i found this website while i was searching about DNA activation.

First of all i would like to say that im not an expert in DNA activation, just little bit of this and little bit of that. But i have make a huge search about philosophy and other kinds of things that make me want to write about some things here that may help some people to activate their DNA if thats possible and if this is what humans need to get that higher self.

When i google ” dna activation” the first website that comes up promises eternal life, 12 strands of DNA, the Angelic Template that humans use to have etc etc…...

2 years ago i was reading Jesus sayings and i was doing a philosophical research about Immortality and what the ancients said about immortality, (no this is not religious, im not religious, either i will go into the religious point of view), I thought that Jesus what was really meant when he was resurrecting people and healing people, was that all humans can be like him. If you just believe, you can move mountains!
Then i read the Gospels of Thomas and Marys, which the church doesn’t accept as legit, and the first saying of Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas is : “1. And he said, “Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death.”

So i took it as literal and i read more to make sure that i was right, and i was right. Im not going too deep into this, whoever wants can read for themselves, its for free, just google gospel of Thomas and Marys.

So by time i was reading things here and there, and i started the Master key System. I am in the 3rd week, im still new to the Master Key System, but from what i have read until now i am sure that Charles Haanel has methods and knowledge that matches sayings of Jesus. Like in the 3rd week of the book, he says, be light, relax your body and let your sun shine through all your body. Positive thoughts expand this light, negative thoughts shrink it. Fear, shadows the light, the elimination of fear makes the light shine through!
This is exactly what Jesus was saying to his disciplines! Don;t have fear, God is there for you and he will not let you die!

So i think with my simple mind that, maybe DNA activation or the Angelic template doens;t need 100s of dollars to pay to someone to sell you cds that claims things like immortality and immunity to all sickness, maybe a free download of the master key system, some reading in Jesus sayings, and some personal belief and daily visualization is enough to make you immortal, to make you super human, x man, a god, the son of god, super hero and all the super and the x we want and we believe we have inside of us!

I don;t think only indigo people are blessed with those 4 or 12 strands, we all have the potential of becoming greater and more perfect. We rule our bodies. Example? have you notice how sometimes beautiful co students we all use to have in high school, after few years they became little ugly? or how not very attractive teenagers become gorgeous? It is because we rule our bodies, our thoughts become things, become material, become reality!

But i think the realization of the infinite inside of us, body, mind and spirit will make you what you want to achieve.
I believe that our DNA can indeed be activated and be perfect, but it is up to you to fully realize that little simple thing, infinity, immortality. When you exercise your body and spirit, because we grow up in a imperfect and mortal world, we need to stay little bit away from the imperfect world and concentrate in what we truly want.

Nothing is impossible, but nobody is becoming a doctor by simply want to be a doctor, to be a doctor someone needs to study for years and exercise in the profession for even more. So to perfect your body, someones needs to perfect his mind, his spirit, and then the body. Eliminate any fear, day by day, feel your light to shine, and your body will adjust to this and be one with your perfect mind and spirit.

I don;t believe the body will always die like eastern philosophy does. We can make our bodies immortal and healthy in this world, and walk on this planet with perfection.

U need t believe and come to a personal realization. Now if some cds with brainwaves will help to make the first steps, thats fine, but someone can find for much less money cds like that. Like Brain Sync, or freeware in various websites.

Thats all i can say, and i hope that it will help people and find their perfect selves in life.

Also sorry for my english, i try my best, Love from Greece!!!!!!

Posted: 10 February 2011 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

I don;t think only indigo people are blessed with those 4 or 12 strands, we all have the potential of becoming greater and more perfect.

. gulp

Boy howdy! I think someone with “4 or 12 strands” of DNA would something like this:

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 10 February 2011 10:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

*looks at screen*

*looks at his sandwich*

*looks back at screen*

*carefully sets down sandwich and scoots away*

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

11 of 12