2 of 12
Toby Alexander - another warning
Posted: 29 May 2007 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

More:

When I was a younger man, I believed in psychics and mediums and stuff, even got quite depressed when I was told of a reading wherein, in 1984, Ted Kennedy would be elected President, and shortly after there would be world-wide famine and death, whcih would in turn be blamed on him.

After many years, I saw the writing on the wall:  psychics never saeem to predict anything correctly until after the event transpired, at which time they ‘foretold of it’.

I would sure be impressed if someone dug out a Nostradamus prediction and said, ‘This is about to come true’ and then it does, in fact, manifest.  But it always seems to be the other way around, you know?

Of course, I will be the first to agree witht he concept that Science is still learning (as it always will, that is its nature), and perhaps someday, connections with the dead ( like Jerry Garcia ? ) will be established, or we learn to use our minds to communiate directly with one another, or whatever.

But, much as it would be fun to believe, I am in the court of The Amazing Randy and all other debunkers:  there just is no credible evidence that any of these things are legitimate. 

Dan, still buying them lotto tickets every drawing, because he psychically thinks he will win

Posted: 29 May 2007 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
samvado - 29 May 2007 09:49 PM
Renquist - 29 May 2007 08:55 PM

If you’re psychic, then how didn’t you know it was a scam? tongue wink

this remark is so stupid, may I asume you are a skeptic?

you have never seen anything of what modern physics talks, yet you “believe” it to be true - the word says it all doesn’t it?
do you believe in god? no - you believe in science -

however, my words are wasted on the likes of you - my post solely is intended to warn of yet another scammer in the field of the paranormal.
there are financial scammers, political scammers, marriage scammers, your pic - 
Toby is a paranormal scammer. do all politicians scam? I dont hope so (but we cant be sure), are all marriage proposals fake? I wouldnt hope so.

Yes, I believe in God. I also believe that anyone claiming to offer DNA activiation is obviously a con artist.

And I furthermore believe that you’re being extremely heavy-handed, pretentious and assuming in your response to a tongue-in-cheek comment. Perhaps when God gave you your psychic powers he neglected to add a sense of humour to balance things out?

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 29 May 2007 08:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23
Accipiter - 29 May 2007 10:11 PM
Stargazer - 29 May 2007 10:08 PM
Sharruma - 29 May 2007 10:01 PM

I don’t know Charybdis, I kinow physics work but I don’t know the psychic powers do not work.
I’ve never seen anything that proves to me that they do exist but that doesn’t mean they don’t.

I’ve never seen anything that proves to me that blue fairies live inside my nose, but that doesn’t mean they don’t.

The simple fact of the matter is that until you have proof of something there’s no reason to believe it. If someone wants us to believe that psychic powers are real then it becomes their responsibility to prove it. Not ours to disprove it.

If there’s something that has neither any evidence for nor against it, and no simple way to provide any such evidence, then I just put that idea aside until anything new comes up about it.  I’ll keep my eyes and ears open, but that’s about it.  Why twist your mind into knots trying to puzzle out something when there’s nothing actually there yet to puzzle over?

Works for me smile

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 29 May 2007 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

I can foretell that I’m going to be off work in a couple of hours.  I can also foretell that when I get home I’ll be diving into a big bowl of triple treat sherbet.  smile

Who is Toby Alexander??

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 29 May 2007 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15032
Joined  2006-08-16
gray - 30 May 2007 12:18 AM

Who is Toby Alexander??

Apparently a notorious someone (psychic?) who can activate your DNA through acupuncture.

Of course, I always thought your DNA got activated by the sperm and the egg getting together, but what do I know?

ETA: The notorious bit after I reread the first post.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 29 May 2007 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
Tah - 30 May 2007 12:22 AM

Apparently someone (psychic?) who can activate your DNA through acupuncture.

Of course, I always thought your DNA got activated by the sperm and the egg getting together, but what do I know?

That’s because you’re closed-minded and ignorant. wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 30 May 2007 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2006-09-05

(I was also scammed by the notorious Toby although I only lost $200,-.)

Just as an update to my original post about Toby Alexander, it’s been about seven months since I had sessions with him, and absolutely nothing has changed. However, I have to be fair and admit that I did feel the visits he did make…Carol Hathor’s, too.
Just trying to be honest.

Leftwing

Posted: 30 May 2007 04:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

@samvado

You better take your complaints to http://badpsychics.com

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 May 2007 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2006-09-05

(You better take your complaints to http://badpsychics.com)

Not complaining,...though it might read that way…just posting re: Toby Alexander-another warning, to the guy who started the thread.smile

Leftwing

Posted: 30 May 2007 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2899
Joined  2005-06-15
samvado - 29 May 2007 08:31 PM

I was also scammed by the notorious Toby although I only lost $200,-.
I am quite psychic myself - if anyone did anything to me, especially a treatment like the one proposed by Toby, it would not go unnoticed.
However, in both session I felt ZILCH. Needles to mention, now, 6 month later, my DNA is as unactivated as it ever was.
Toby also never sent me a follow-up report.
It is fortunate for him that he resides in a country that does not prosecute scammers like him.

-sam

ps: I do not support “professional sceptics”
people who are close minded “know alls” are a bigger curse to the situation today than all the Tobys of earth together.

If you give me $200 I’ll provide you with a retro-active prediction. My retro-active predictions cover events that happened in the past 2000 years.

I give a money back guarantee on my retro-active predictions. I guarantee that all retro-active predictons will only give details on what is known. The exception being when details are unknown so I will just make things up as I go.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 30 May 2007 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Peter - 30 May 2007 10:32 AM
samvado - 29 May 2007 08:31 PM

I was also scammed by the notorious Toby although I only lost $200,-.
I am quite psychic myself - if anyone did anything to me, especially a treatment like the one proposed by Toby, it would not go unnoticed.
However, in both session I felt ZILCH. Needles to mention, now, 6 month later, my DNA is as unactivated as it ever was.
Toby also never sent me a follow-up report.
It is fortunate for him that he resides in a country that does not prosecute scammers like him.

-sam

ps: I do not support “professional sceptics”
people who are close minded “know alls” are a bigger curse to the situation today than all the Tobys of earth together.

If you give me $200 I’ll provide you with a retro-active prediction. My retro-active predictions cover events that happened in the past 2000 years.

I give a money back guarantee on my retro-active predictions. I guarantee that all retro-active predictons will only give details on what is known. The exception being when details are unknown so I will just make things up as I go.

I’ll do it for $199.

And what’s more I’ll make you really psychic. Go, guess what number, 15 digits long, I’m thinking of. Got it? What is it?

Why, that’s the number I was thinking of! You’re incredible. By extension, that means I’m incredible! tongue wink

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

2 of 12