3 of 4
‘Poppy quarter’ behind spy coin alert
Posted: 13 May 2007 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Okay, I"ll send you naked pictures instead

They have to be worth at least a quarter, and you can still put them in your cabinet of curiosities smile

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 13 May 2007 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

The question is, naked pictures of who or what?  A turnip?  A trout?  Ernest Borgnine?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 13 May 2007 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-02

Sorry guys, I just couldn’t resist - I’m bored today

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 13 May 2007 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

I work in retail, and actully these coins are becomming harder to come by. But usally the Canadian Post sell them and other coins in neat little displays.

Signature 

Posted: 14 May 2007 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
Boo - 13 May 2007 04:05 AM

Gray, I’m still wanting one. I will stand in line, however, if other people who posted before me are also interested.
smile

Oh, whoever ends up sending me one, I’ll swap something from around here.
smile

Yeah, that seems fair - me too. smile

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 17 May 2007 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

OK I have one the way to Beasjt. so who else wants one?  PM me your address and I’ll sind ya one.  I think I still have a couple kicking around..

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 17 May 2007 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-02

I still haven’t come across any. I did get a pink breast cancer ribbon one yesterday while I was in Toronto, but I had to use it for the streetcar.

I’ve deliberately been withdrawing money instead of using my debit card just so I can get change, but alas….

The guys at my local Mac’s said they’d hold any they came across for me though smile

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2007 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26042
Joined  2004-11-08

We just get the ugly new currency.  The Sacagawea one wasn’t bad, but they tarnish far to fast.  And the new Washington ones just look silly.  I wish we had cool currency.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 17 May 2007 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Charybdis - 17 May 2007 05:41 PM

We just get the ugly new currency.  The Sacagawea one wasn’t bad, but they tarnish far to fast.  And the new Washington ones just look silly.  I wish we had cool currency.

Start minting your own, then!  I’m sure that the Secret Service will be obliging when they learn that it’s cooler looking than the current lot.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 17 May 2007 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26042
Joined  2004-11-08

I’ll need to get Boo to draw me some pictures for them.  Nothing too tacky likes skulls, but maybe some shrunken heads (to represent the shrinking purchasing power of the US dollar). 

And maybe that nude ‘Britney giving birth’ statue, that would make people pay more attention to their money.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 20 May 2007 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

Yours is on it’s way Boo.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

3 of 4