1 of 1
Do We Need More 9/11 Controversy?
Posted: 05 May 2007 03:57 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15033
Joined  2006-08-16

This may have been posted before.  Frankly, I’m not going to wade through all the 9/11 discussions to find out.  (Can you blame me?)  If it has been feel free to link to the previous post if you can easily find it then lock this thread and accept my apology.

Anyway, this isn’t about 9/11 and any conspiracy having to do with that directly.  This is about supposedly completely created footage that CNN aired of the planes flying into the WTC.

Personally I find it quite funny that whoever made this claims perspective as proof.  Yet in the second half of the video they claim that the explosions aren’t even the same.  But, of course, they’re shown from two completely different angles and perspectives.  One more or less away and below and the other from the almost opposite side of the building and above.

World Trrade Perspective Conspiracy

Enjoy it (or not) as you will.  I really don’t know why I’m posting it other than how could I not post it as a member of this forum? wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 May 2007 06:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14
Tah - 05 May 2007 07:57 AM

Enjoy it (or not) as you will.  I really don’t know why I’m posting it other than how could I not post it as a member of this forum? wink

Just a guess but…..    you’re posting it because it’s a hoax???

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

1 of 1