2 of 2
The REAL Truth Behind April 29th - What The Government Doesn’t Want You To Know!
Posted: 02 May 2007 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

The page is real though…

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 02 May 2007 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

“429” is an advanced sexual position.  I thought everybody knew that.  wink  That’s why it was filtered.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 02 May 2007 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27
Bebelicious - 02 May 2007 12:21 PM

“429” is an advanced sexual position.  I thought everybody knew that.  wink  That’s why it was filtered.

And here I was being polite and NOT pointing THAT out.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 02 May 2007 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  739
Joined  2006-12-06

[quote author=“Beasjt

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 02 May 2007 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

homosexual discrimination….nice.

That reminds me, there is another news story I need to post

*goes rummaging through bookmarks*

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 02 May 2007 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27
Tobester - 02 May 2007 12:57 PM

[quote author=“Beasjt

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 02 May 2007 02:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Hey! I’m on Boing Boing, I’m famous!

Why is 429truths.com blocked by Websense?

BoingBoing reader and 429 TruthSeeker MadCarlotta says,

I just posted in the comments on the 4/29 blog, but thought I’d let you know too… I was just enlightened to the fact that “429” is code for “gay” because of the positioning of the letters on a mobile phone, so that is probably why it’s being filtered. The word “gay” is offensive apparently wink

This reminds me of the other recent BoingBoing post where a (coincidentally, gay) woman named Gay was filtered from her telephone company after sending an inquiry email that was deemed offensive for the same reason.

So you’ve uncovered a whole different conspiracy, it seems - congratulations!

Conspiracy all right. A conspiracy of The Gays to blow up California’s freeways. Did no one at the New York Times or CNN notice how close this “accident” was to the Castro? While it may be true that no Mossad agents were driving on the 580 freeway at the time of the “gasoline truck fire” and subsequent collapse last Sunday, the liberal-biased MSM has “overlooked” the fact that there were also no homosexuals there, either.

What sickens me is that some BoingBoing readers are acting like this is some kind of perverse internet joke, instead of what it is: a painful, paradigm-shattering wake-up call for America. And possibly the worst terrorist attack ever executed on California soil by friends of Dorothy.

LOL

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

2 of 2