3 of 3
Conspiracy Theories and the Babi Movement: A Note From Tasmania
Posted: 05 August 2008 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21

. . . Well, I’d say welcome back, except that your post seems to deal with tasmanian tigers, and then your family history…

I’m sorry, but this has absolutely no relevance… to *anything*.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 05 August 2008 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2007-04-30

I’d say that, given the nature of some of the replies to my initial post, replies about: Tasmanians, Victorians, West Australians, the Netherlands and Spain, a thread like this could include just about anything on anything….but I’ll get out of your hair, mate, and leave you to your preferences, proclivities and personal prejudices….

Your verbose friend from Tasmania bows out
not wanting to cause you any more indigestion. 
The world has enough of indigestion and I’m
not interested in contributing any more to you.

Just see all my contributions as a hoax..
a conspiracy, a game, a—-whatever you
like to see them as…See ya…..lateRon.
-Ron Price, Australia

Signature 

married for 41 years, a teacher for 35 years and a Baha’i for 49 years. I have 3 books on the internet all available free of charge.

Posted: 05 August 2008 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

Did you contribute anything to begin with?

Signature 

Posted: 05 August 2008 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2007-04-30

I think I’ll give you the last word, Five Star, that quote you send with your posts, from Ken Titus

Signature 

married for 41 years, a teacher for 35 years and a Baha’i for 49 years. I have 3 books on the internet all available free of charge.

Posted: 06 August 2008 12:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

OK…
So who is the deranged one here?

Just asking ‘cause you decided to bring it up. =)

FYI: The quote, which I will call the “Deranged” quote was from Titus himself.
The “Stupid/Smart” people quote is just an old saying. Not sure it origins.

Which brings me to a point….

You talk about stuff where people have no clue as to what you are saying (sometimes) but more along the lines as to “why?”.
Why talk about confusing matters or personal details or long winded sentences, when no one understands what you are trying to get at.

We got a lot of smart people around here, yet you seem to wish to add attention to yourself with excruciating paragraphs that in the end, people have already lost interest in whatever point it is you where trying to make in the first place. If Any…

I am not trying to be insulting, but you come off as a high and mighty person, who sees themselves far superior over others.

And the fancy ‘fair wells’ are getting exhausting.

Treat us like humans, we may act in kind.

Oh, I gotta say this. I really do… 3 books and they are all free, perhaps there is a reason they are free. wink
Ouch, I know, but gotta knock you down a peg.
  smile

Not saying you are not a wise, well worded and educated person. But you make a simple topic go astray so easy, with your (shall I call it) filler.

And I know this won’t be you’re last appearance on said thread(s), as you’ve claimed already a couple times.

wink

Take care.

Signature 

Posted: 06 August 2008 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21

I just love how he continues to come back even after he’s said he’s leaving.

Face it, DJ, he’s your basic Internet Troll. He’s even said as such.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 06 August 2008 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

whats with the dif. countries?

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

3 of 3