1 of 3
Burger king special
Posted: 25 April 2007 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-04-25

I am not sure if this is trueor not.

I heard that some burger kind staff spit and put even worse things in the fast food.

There was a claim on the news that some guy opened up his cheer burger to finbd flem in it.

I also saw a under cover type of documentry on tv about burgerking and the staff spat in the burgers and they caught it on camera and also some of the staff adminted to putting other body fluids in the burgers.

The people who where caught on film where fired so it said on the documentry.

There was also this lady who worked for burger king who had the flu licked certain food and gave it to the customers so that they would catch the flu.

I believe that this could go on and i do admit i check my burgers when i eat out just to be on the safe side.

Posted: 25 April 2007 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

So were you fired from Burger King recently?

And how could you tell flem from the slury of other sauces on their burgers?

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 25 April 2007 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

This is a famous Urban Legend

Thats not to say that it doesn’t happen sometimes,
such as the guy who pissed in the tea pot before
brewing up for his work chums, but I think
it’s a very rare occurance.

I haven’t heard any lawsuit against BK for this
sort of thing.

I wonder if Snopes has anything on it.

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 25 April 2007 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  383
Joined  2006-08-21

I could go for a Cheer Burger right now.

Signature 

Three out of four, that aint half bad…

Posted: 25 April 2007 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15029
Joined  2006-08-16

Talk to anyone who has worked in fast food and they can tell you stories similar to this.  Food dropped on the floor and picked back up.  Spitting.  Licking.  Rubbing in unsavory places.  And so on.

Years ago I knew someone who worked at KFC and he told me that if chicken was dropped on the floor it suddenly became of the barbecue variety.

I believe there was a movie recently (called Servers maybe, but I’m not sure) that had these similar themes in it.  I haven’t seen it but I’ve seen some clips and from the trailer it is obvious.  Those are servers at a sit down restaurant rather than fast food, but it’s all the same in the end.  (The guy who played Van Wilder in Van Wilder was in it, I believe.  And I don’t feel like looking it up on imdb.com.)

So, yeah.  This is nothing new.  I’m sure there’s a lot of truth in these stories, though probably not in the vast amounts that you would think.  Or that the stories imply.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 25 April 2007 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Oh, it happens, trust me, I know. I worked in a fast food restaurant in the food court of my local mall while I was in highschool. Because of the things I witnessed there, I learned to always be nice to your food handler.

As far as Burger King goes….my best friend worked at BK during high school and she told me that if I ever stopped in to see her and wanted to grab a bite to eat while there, to make sure and order my burger with no pickles. Apparantely the male members of the staff found it amusing to pee in the giant barrel of pickle slices.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 25 April 2007 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  383
Joined  2006-08-21

I used to work at a Taco Johns. We never did ‘bad’ things to food, just minor things. We would mix the super hot sauce in with the beef or beans when someone was rude. It always puzzled me that someone would be so rude to another person, ESPECIALLY if they were getting ready to make their food.

And the movie is called “Waiting…” and its really bad.

Signature 

Three out of four, that aint half bad…

Posted: 25 April 2007 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

I’m really glad I’m always nice to people. Especially when they’re going to be serving me food.
I’m also glad I don’t have pickles on my burgers.
wink

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 25 April 2007 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Heh, I’m always polite and friendly to people such as cooks, waiters, secretaries, mailmen, and so on whenever possible.  They may be considered “menial” people, but they can sure do some unpleasant things if they get annoyed with you!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 25 April 2007 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15029
Joined  2006-08-16
Accipiter - 26 April 2007 01:02 AM

Heh, I’m always polite and friendly to people such as cooks, waiters, secretaries, mailmen, and so on whenever possible.  They may be considered “menial” people, but they can sure do some unpleasant things if they get annoyed with you!

I’m nice to everyone regardless.  Not because of the chance of them doing something unpleasant, but because I have respect for them.  For the most part they are doing jobs I wouldn’t want to have to do.  So I’m very thankful for them and happy to let them know that.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 26 April 2007 12:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  404
Joined  2006-07-31

I worked at White Castles when I was in highschool, though I never saw any gross stuff happen. That could be due to the fact that their kitchen is widely open to customers view. And White Castles is a very anal place. They are anal about cleanliness and such.

Signature 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste very good with ketchup.

Do not enter a battle of wits unarmed.

NEVER play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Posted: 26 April 2007 04:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

I think Bubblesroe works for McDonalds.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

1 of 3