1 of 1
Today: I saw a UFO; or did I ????
Posted: 05 October 2005 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

Well actually, what I seen was a party ballon. Let me explain….....

I was out taking my cig break, and I noticed one of those shiny, foil type party ballons flying by. One side was the shiney silver and the other side had a dark colored picture…I thought nothing of it until it was higher and further away…....Then I noticed it looked just like a UFO you see in some pictures and videos…..like the video that was taken in Mexico a few years back to where an entire city witnessed it…

The sun was reflecting off of the “shiney” side and it looked like a silver metallic ball, just making “strange” manuevers, up down, side to side, going in circles. Then it would dissapear! Apparently the ballon just turned around to where the dark part was facing the sun….Then it would reapear in another location….like it came out of nowhere….I was thinking, if I didn’t know for a fact it was a balloon, I would have sworn on my grave it was a UFO…...I could have taken a video of it and someone would say the same thing…...I just thought that was interesting.

Posted: 05 October 2005 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

‘tis interesting, something similar happened to me when I accidentally let go of a birthday balloon last year. I thought it looked like a UFO, maybe balloons are what people see! certainly more rational than other explanations…

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 05 October 2005 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Or else balloons may have been invented by the aliens, to confuse the silly Earthlings and provide cover stories for sightings of their spacecraft.  Any conspiracy theorists out there want to take up this idea?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 05 October 2005 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

it’s now my new belief system. I shall devote my life to it.
Forget about the jedi knight cult! I am now supreme ruler of the alien balloon club. smile

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 06 October 2005 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26044
Joined  2004-11-08

It scares me how you use the word ‘seen’ in place of ‘saw’.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 06 October 2005 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

There, it’s corrected…smart ass..

1 of 1