1 of 2
The Easter Bunny Conspiracy
Posted: 06 April 2007 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

Okay, just as in the thread about the true name of God/Yahwe, someone needs to speak out on this and reveal the truth. That one is me, and I am talking about the Easter Bunny Conspiracy...

IT IS NOT A BUNNY!!!!!

For centuries now, the Masonic Movement and their Papal buddies have tried to alter the truth. The Easter Bunny is not a Bunny, synonymous of “rabbit”.

It is a HARE

The Easter “Bunny” symbolism has a pre-Christian European origin, as in fact has much of “Easter”. “Easter"or “Oster” is derived from the spring celebration of the goddes Ostare or Eostre, goddess of life and fertility. Two of her symbols, tying in with the fertility aspect, are eggs and a hare.

It really is a hare, not a bunny. Hares are native species to Western and Central Europe where the tradition stems from.

Rabbits on the other hand are originally non-native to this part of the world. Before the Roman era they were native to Iberia (Spain & Portugal) only. They were deliberately introduced to the rest of Europe during the Roman occupation, probably as a source of food as well as fur for the Roman legions. So the European “wild” rabbit in reality is a feral rabbit.

Somehow, the evil forces have conspired to rip the respectful Hare of its rightful place, and replace it with the evil symbol of the Bunny. This is actively pushed by the NWO and their tight grip on the media. Ever noticed the amount of bunnies in cartoon series? The way children are indoctrinated to find bunnies “cute”? It’s all a scam. The Bunny is just the symbol of power, harking back to the Empire of Rome. The Illuminati have used it as their symbol ever since.

Not everywhere they did succeed. In Northwest Europe, some part of the population still stubbornly clings to the old venerable Hare. In Holland for example, it is explicitly the Easter Hare bringing the eggs, not a bunny.

The Easter ‘Bunny”: it is a big hoax perpetrated over the centuries with the help of the Illuminati and Masons. By revering that evil bunny, we rever the dawn of a vast empire held together by strong military force, as exemplified by the old Roman Empire. It symbolizes the dawn of World domination, the goal of the Illuminati and NWO.

We must stop this! Restore the friendly Hare, symbol of life and fertility and not military power, to its rightful place!

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 06 April 2007 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8452
Joined  2006-02-28

*ruffles LaMa’s Hare*
LOL

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 06 April 2007 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  383
Joined  2006-08-21

Did anyone see South Parks, “Fantastic Easter Special”?

Signature 

Three out of four, that aint half bad…

Posted: 06 April 2007 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  118
Joined  2005-06-14

I’m in the Hare club for men.

Posted: 06 April 2007 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-28

I’d say LaMa is splitting Hares here… cheese

Signature 

Posted: 06 April 2007 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-28
Slender Loris - 06 April 2007 03:05 PM

Did anyone see South Parks, “Fantastic Easter Special”?

Signature 

Posted: 06 April 2007 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  383
Joined  2006-08-21

It will be a sad day when Matt and Trey stop making episodes. I truly realized it after the Easter episode.

Signature 

Three out of four, that aint half bad…

Posted: 06 April 2007 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
LaMa - 06 April 2007 11:36 AM

Okay, just as in the thread about the true name of God/Yahwe, someone needs to speak out on this and reveil the truth. That one is me, and I am talking about the Easter Bunny Conspiracy...

Maybe I can re-veil this thing by dropping a hare net on it.  . .

Seriously, this thread is way more meaningful than any started by sept12.

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 06 April 2007 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
JoeDaJuggler - 06 April 2007 11:22 PM

Maybe I can re-veil this thing by dropping a hare net on it.  . .

Oops, it is reveal indeed. I am not a native speaker of English, sorry. Corrected it in the original post.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 06 April 2007 11:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

Yah, the southpark easter special has been replaying all week on comedy central.  I have to laugh every time they mention the hare club for men.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 06 April 2007 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

You know that there’s a pretty good reason why religion wants us to refer to the critter as a bunny - it’s because hares used to be synonomous with witchcraft.  You can’t have what is supposed to be a religious festival (yes, we all know it’s really a pagan one), with the mascot being related to something that the church condemns.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 07 April 2007 12:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

St. Peter the Rabbit.  The rightful Pope!!!

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

1 of 2