2 of 2
Girl goes on hungerstrike over American Idol contestant Sanjaya Malakar
Posted: 21 March 2007 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
LaMa - 21 March 2007 03:42 PM

I go on hungerstrike until both Boo-babe and Carlotta have surrendered themselves to me…. cheese

Oh well, it’s been nice knowing you! raspberry

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 21 March 2007 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10
Dracul - 21 March 2007 07:32 PM

Simon is going to say that this chick is absolutely crazy when he hears about it and the news will have a feild day saying that he’s a heartless pile of ... sludge? Eh, not sure of their exact words, but I’ll be forced to listen to people talking about it. -_-’ “Oh, Simon’s so mean! He’d rather let a person die than admit he was wrong!” *sigh* People should not care about this stuff!

Since Simon has been vying for Sanjaya’s oust for the last few weeks, I would say he’s more likely to agree with the girl.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 21 March 2007 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26042
Joined  2004-11-08

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la   shut eye

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 21 March 2007 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-01-25
Accipiter - 21 March 2007 11:56 AM

And if she would rather die, she had better do it, and decrease the surplus population of idiots. . .

Bah, humbug!  cheese

Motion seconded.

Signature 

Judge Alistair McCallum: “Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 22 March 2007 03:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

I agree with Razela that this is probably not serious.  Either it’s just something to get attention (perhaps attention for the girl, perhaps for the show, perhaps for someone else), or else it’s just something that this girl decided to do on a whim and that will be forgotten by her in a day.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

2 of 2