1 of 2
BBC documentary debunking 9/11 conspiracies
Posted: 26 February 2007 06:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

On 18 February 2007, the BBC made its first attempt to debunk the 9/11 Truth Movement

Click here to watch the documentary

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 26 February 2007 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2007-02-23

I watched it (well now I realized I just watched half of it, I’ll have to watch the rest later)...thanks for the link. 

*I had some comments in here but took them out because I realized I didn’t watch the whole video.  And now I have to make an excuse for why my post is here for no good reason*

Posted: 26 February 2007 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

Personally, I think the biggest insult is made by those conspiracy guys using all those deaths for their own little means.
They better stick to their UFO shit and man made crop circles instead of comming up with a lot of shit. And I mean SHIT, so don

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 26 February 2007 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Where do we as white america think we get off thinking that these terrorests could not think of this?  What point are these conspiracits trying to make?  i think it is just simple arroangce.  you are of a backward nation therefore you could not think of a way to stick it to a belief system you think is wrong no matter how much money you were born into.  Osama bin Laden had the money, training (thank you CIA), and the following to do what he did.

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 26 February 2007 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

I watched that entire video.  It was really well made and really showed how the conspiracy theorists deny the answers given to their own questions.  I like the scene where they talked to the kid who created the loose change video.  He gave them a quote made by the coroner at the flight 93 wreckage who said something along the lines of “I stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes because there were no bodies.”  The man who said that later said that he meant it as a simile.  When they told the kid this, he was all “no, that’s not what he meant” even the man himself said it was.  It really showed how disillusioned some of these people are.  We’re mostly all skeptics here, and there’s nothing wrong with asking questions, but when there are good answers to those questions backed up by evidence, there’s no longer a question at all.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 27 February 2007 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2006-12-08

Anyone who believes that a passenger jet was responsible for flattening the twin towers is gullible. The film clip I saw shows a jet flying through the building and the nose cone coming out the outside of the building undamaged before it exploded.

The reality is that the jet and wings are made of aluminum ribs with a thin aluminum skin. The tensile strength of the outer columns of the twin towers would be 1000

Posted: 27 February 2007 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-01-02
I am an ex associate - 27 February 2007 03:06 AM

Osama bin Laden had the money, training (thank you CIA), and the following to do what he did.

Just like the 9/11 conspiracies, the story of Bin Laden being aided and/or trained by the CIA is a myth. Reason number one is because the U.S. only gave aid to the Afghani resistance, not to any of the foreign Arabs who came over to fight. Number two is because Osama had his own fortune, and still had access to his family’s money as well (it wasn’t until later that they disowned him), so he didn’t need any aid.

Signature 

“Someone’s got to take the responsibility if the job’s going to get done!! Do you think that’s easy?!” Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

Posted: 27 February 2007 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02
bigdaddy - 27 February 2007 01:56 PM

Anyone who believes that a passenger jet was responsible for flattening the twin towers is gullible. The film clip I saw shows a jet flying through the building and the nose cone coming out the outside of the building undamaged before it exploded.

The reality is that the jet and wings are made of aluminum ribs with a thin aluminum skin. The tensile strength of the outer columns of the twin towers would be 1000

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 27 February 2007 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

Yah, basically what Carlotta says.  If you saw the video but you don’t think it’s possible, then what do you think it was?  Obviously if you see it on the video then it must of been possible unless the video is faked.  Is that what you are suggesting?

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 27 February 2007 06:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2007-02-23

*finally watched all of the documentary.  thought it was well presented*

I’m just wondering how come when something like this happens suddenly you have all of these arm chair structural engineers, jet propulsion experts, demolision experts, etc. who KNOW that the way they invisioned it from what they SAW on a video tape is the only way it could happen.  And are so quick to discount the conclusions of the people who actually make a living as a structural engineer or a jet mechanic and have actually been at ground zero?

Posted: 27 February 2007 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

I agree wicked.

Also, I’m not a structural engineer, or a physicist or any kind of scientist, but common sense tells me that force is a giant factor in the whole “projectile vs. target” thing regardless of what materials they are respectively made of. A B-25 hit the Empire State Building back in the 40’s and it certainly penetrated the building without having to aim for certain windows. One of it’s engines even shot through the other side of the building. And the Empire State building is made out of granite. If a high speed large projectile was coming at you and you had a choice to either hide behind a wall of granite, or a wall made out of steel beams ~4 feet apart with glass in between them, which do you think would offer greater protection? Because essentially, the WTC was nothing BUT windows.

Even Cory Lidle’s little Cessna or whatever it was made a hole in that brick building it hit. I don’t think it entered the building though, but then again he wasn’t trying to.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 27 February 2007 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

We’ve all seen the videos over and over and over and over…etc.  It’s kinda like the mcgruder video of Kenndey’s death.  Those planes hit those buildings.  They were built as offices and businesses.  no one thought that someone would on purpose fly into them. They weren’t built for that. 
The US goverment did have something to do with training people in Afganistan.  At the time they were trained, they were fighting a war with the USSR.  The point was to get people to fight against the iron curtain, despite the fact that anti US feeling was well known to be strong

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

1 of 2