You must be a logged-in member to vote
Brit Boobs Biggest
Posted: 20 February 2007 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Razela - 20 February 2007 05:11 AM

I don’t think that’s possible since she wasn’t born here…oh, and she’s not a US citizen anyways.

I have the whole “not born American” problem as well. . .that’s why I plan to take over the government and have myself declared dictator instead.  There’s no such requirement in place for that job description.  And if I retire, then maybe Thunder can take my place.  She’s a young’un after all.

LaMa - 20 February 2007 08:41 AM
FireFly - 15 February 2007 08:49 PM

Oh. My. God.  I love this website!  And you, Thunder.  wink

* starts to grind his knives *

Now, now.  We can’t go around massacring teenagers just for being teenagers.
*thinks about that for a moment*
On second thought. . .

Smerk - 20 February 2007 09:35 AM

I think we should start referring to Thunder as the forum’s jezebel…;-)

Nah, you already hold that title, Smerk.  But Thunder can be your sidekick and apprentice, the Junior Jezebel.

Mortosaurus - 20 February 2007 01:00 PM

Personally i’m of the opinion that Biggest isn’t best anyway.

Yeah, there’s also the whole thing about proportion and how well they go with the rest of the girl’s looks.  If they get too big they can just look gross, especially on a really small woman.  On the other hand, you can sometimes have large ones on a woman with a small frame and have it look great.  After all, Smerk’s not exactly a huge hulking figure of a gal, yet even with her large cup size she’s not all that bad looking. . .

And wow, that was a lot of replies all in one posting, isn’t it?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 20 February 2007 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

Indeed. Well-shaped and natural is best. Silicone a definite no-no.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 20 February 2007 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

I think I’m gonna go hide in the corner… red face

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 20 February 2007 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15032
Joined  2006-08-16
LaMa - 20 February 2007 04:47 PM

Indeed. Well-shaped and natural is best. Silicone a definite no-no.

I agree.  Saline is better than silicone.

Seriously, though, I’m not completely opposed implants.  I agree with what Acci said above about size and proportion.  Same goes with the implants.  Most can look very, very fake.  Those are not that good.  But there are always decent looking ones that are hard to tell (at least visually) that they are fake.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 20 February 2007 06:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Still no comparative pictures.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 20 February 2007 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2005-06-25

Dont hide in the corner Thunder then we can’t see yours to compare!

Signature 

This is my signiture

Posted: 21 February 2007 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

BTW, are there any guys who voted on the poll before it got updated, and want to change their vote?  If so, PM one of the mods, and we’ll be happy to change it for you!

And as for the Jezebel thing, I don’t seem to be all that jezebellish these days, Acci.  And especially since all the guys seem to be throwing themselves at Thunder now, kinda makes me redundant.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 21 February 2007 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17
Bebelicious - 14 February 2007 04:35 PM

Sorry to burst your boobalicious bubbles boys, but cup size is also relative to body size.

Many a “D” cup would be a “B” if the lady lost 40 pounds.

I’m afraid Bebe is right about this since I’ve gone up and down in weight since I was a child AND of course, having breast-fed I also know that within 15 minutes you can go from a DD to a C (depending on the size and demands of the infant).  HA! 

But seriously, weight does increase cup size automatically and quite dramatically.  The problem is that the cup size is in proportion (usually) so the desired, qualifying contrast is not (usually) as evident as one would like it to be.  Okay, I’m going to mark my own present poll size AFTER posting this

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 21 February 2007 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10
hulitoons - 21 February 2007 12:05 PM

Sorry to burst your boobalicious bubbles boys, but cup size is also relative to body size.

I’m afraid Bebe is right about this since I’ve gone up and down in weight since I was a child AND of course, having breast-fed I also know that within 15 minutes you can go from a DD to a C (depending on the size and demands of the infant).  HA! 

But seriously, weight does increase cup size automatically and quite dramatically.  The problem is that the cup size is in proportion (usually) so the desired, qualifying contrast is not (usually) as evident as one would like it to be.  Okay, I’m going to mark my own present poll size AFTER posting this

I definitely agree.  I’m usually a D cup, but about 6 months ago I gained about 7 pounds and went up to a DD.  It sucks because I had to go buy a bunch of bras.  The problem is that I can put on or take off 5 pounds or so depending on what my life is like at each given moment, so I have to have 2 sets of bras for whatever weight I am at. 

As to proportional.  I think as long as they are natural they will look proportional.  I mean, I’m only 5 feet tall and a healthy skinny and right now I’m at a DD, but they don’t look weirdly unproportional or anything. I think naturally all women grow breasts that fit with their body type.  I think the only time it starts looking unproportional is when they’re fake.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 22 February 2007 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
Razela - 22 February 2007 12:10 AM

As to proportional.  I think as long as they are natural they will look proportional.

Amen to that!  I’m a great admirer of a natural breast, and they’re all beautiful and wonderful—every size, shape and consistency.  Every set very lovely in their own distinctive ways.

Implants are a big turn off—they always make me think of these silicone juggling balls.

However, I had a friend some time ago (she’s now married) who was naturally very. . .  unbalanced (think Twiggy and Dollie Parton).  In her case, getting one implant to even things out was entirely understandable.  If nothing else, it made getting dressed a lot easier for her.  (From my point of view, I think she was an exceptionally pretty woman both before and after surgery, but I realize her decision wasn’t necessarily about what men think of her looks.)

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 23 February 2007 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2007-02-23

totally agree, and since Americans are supposed to be the fattest in the world…...that means technically we’re even further behind the boob curve scale when compared to other countries.  So in order to keep our big boobs girls, we need to keep pulling through MacDonalds.  It’s a matter of national pride!

4 of 6