3 of 4
Have some dirt on a Clinton? Don
Posted: 01 February 2007 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

JoeDaJuggler it was good to know you. Please put me in your will.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 02 February 2007 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

The Lama, theres a guy I haven’t seen for a while…..

Posted: 23 February 2007 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2007-02-23

True or not, I CAN’T think of even 1 person I have worked with or been friends with who has died in the last 10 years.  So even if these deaths are not related to a true Clinton conspiracy, the sheer amount of people who have died that were associated with them is interesting.

If I did believe in the “Clinton is a serial killer” theory, I wouldn’t be suspicious of Bill.  It would be the other Clinton, she’s got more cojones.

Posted: 23 February 2007 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Sadly, I have a rather long list of deaths of people I know.

Er…knew, I guess.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 24 February 2007 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2005-06-25

Hey look at G. Washington everybody he knew is dead he must have been mafia!

Signature 

This is my signiture

Posted: 25 February 2007 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

Well I suppose the president has a lot more “well known” friends etc who are likely to have enemies. I mean, how many of us know someone about to appear in a VERY big court case? Or know of people who have dirt on peopel actually able to do something about it?

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 25 February 2007 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
Wicked - 23 February 2007 10:40 PM

True or not, I CAN’T think of even 1 person I have worked with or been friends with who has died in the last 10 years.  So even if these deaths are not related to a true Clinton conspiracy, the sheer amount of people who have died that were associated with them is interesting.

If I did believe in the “Clinton is a serial killer” theory, I wouldn’t be suspicious of Bill.  It would be the other Clinton, she’s got more cojones.

Like MadCarlotta, I alas have seen quite a few deaths of friends and/or colleagues the past 10 years.

Note that due to their position, the Clinton’s have come in contact with much more people than the average guy like you.

Also, if you read the Snopes debunking of this urban myth posted by Boo-babe, you’ll note that quite some people in this list actually had none or very far fetched relations with the Clinton’s only.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 26 February 2007 06:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2007-02-23
LaMa - 25 February 2007 09:51 PM
Wicked - 23 February 2007 10:40 PM

Like MadCarlotta, I alas have seen quite a few deaths of friends and/or colleagues the past 10 years.

Note that due to their position, the Clinton’s have come in contact with much more people than the average guy like you.

Also, if you read the Snopes debunking of this urban myth posted by Boo-babe, you’ll note that quite some people in this list actually had none or very far fetched relations with the Clinton’s only.

Thanks.  I did read the list.  Far-flung relationship or not, the sheer volume of people on there is what I found interesting.

Posted: 26 December 2007 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-12-26
Charybdis - 29 January 2007 06:58 PM

Whether any of this is true or not, the most notable name not on the list would be Monica Lewinsky’s.  Obviously the assassins were preoccupied and never got around to taking her out in time to prevent her testimony.

Moved to Conspiracies.

I think all the Clintons have something up their sleeves. There is plenty of dirt in this years elections but none rivals the dirt collected on Hillary. Dirtyelection.com I think this years election will be decided by the dirt that is slung and no one is dirtier than Hillary!

Posted: 26 December 2007 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2007-11-22

I think you can take just about anyone, especially someone who, in a position of power, knows a LOT of people and be able to produce a list like that. A least no one in the Clinton White House shot anyone in the face while bird hunting.

Signature 

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.

Posted: 26 December 2007 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2007-11-22
concerned - 26 December 2007 11:31 PM
Charybdis - 29 January 2007 06:58 PM

Whether any of this is true or not, the most notable name not on the list would be Monica Lewinsky’s.  Obviously the assassins were preoccupied and never got around to taking her out in time to prevent her testimony.

Moved to Conspiracies.

I think all the Clintons have something up their sleeves. There is plenty of dirt in this years elections but none rivals the dirt collected on Hillary. Dirtyelection.com I think this years election will be decided by the dirt that is slung and no one is dirtier than Hillary!

That site… with slightly over a month’s worth of selective reposting, is hardly a useful barometer to judge corruption.

Signature 

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.

3 of 4