2 of 4
Have some dirt on a Clinton? Don
Posted: 30 January 2007 09:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Well, it was moved to the CT area by Charybdis…

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 31 January 2007 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09
JoeDaJuggler - 30 January 2007 08:52 PM
X - 30 January 2007 06:45 PM

LOL, Do I ever Bother to correct the grammer…...But, yes, I just find interesting stuff and copy and paste…...Im too lazy to come up with something of my own…......Other peoples stuff is so much better…...
But, JoeDaJuggler, are you trying to goat me into a fight????? It’s not smart to speak to me like that…...I am better then you!!!!!!

Any way….I could care less if this “Clinton” thing is true or not…...although, I would admire that kind of power, if these deaths really happened…..

So X, if you don’t care why post debunked forwarded e-mail nonsense?

By the way, it’s grammar (not grammer), I’m (not Im), people’s (not peoples), goad (not goat) and than (not then).

Finally, you are, in fact, inferior to me in every way.

LOL…....  As other people in here that have known me for a couple of years can point out to you that I can care less about my freak’n grammer, call it a trade mark of mine….. and as for the “debunked forwarded e-mail nonsense?” , it is still entertaining to read…...and also properly placed in the conspiracy catagory (thanks to Chary…im too use to placing topics “In the News” section)......and yes people…..I am being nice while defending myself for one of the first times…..I even thanked Chary for something…although he has refused to speak to me for more then a year…...also, as for being “inferior to you”....thats just utter non-sense…....although, I can not juggle…..so you have that on me…...so you can probably get away with saying that I am inferior to you when it comes to juggling…..then you would be correct…..and I would have no comment…....

Posted: 31 January 2007 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-02-09
Charybdis - 30 January 2007 09:50 PM

Hehe, correcting Stephen’s posts is a never-ending job, Joe.  Most of us simply refuse to acknowledge him - it pisses him off more that way.  wink

also…..Yes Chary, thank you for doing my light work….......Joe will be my new buddy in here…...until ,he too, chooses to ignore me….

Posted: 31 January 2007 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

I know how to juggle.  I’m not great, and it’s been awhile, but I was suprisingly adept at it.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 31 January 2007 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-02-09
MadCarlotta - 31 January 2007 06:49 PM

I know how to juggle.  I’m not great, and it’s been awhile, but I was suprisingly adept at it.

and we all love you for that…....

Posted: 31 January 2007 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
X - 31 January 2007 06:36 PM
JoeDaJuggler - 30 January 2007 08:52 PM

By the way, it’s grammar (not grammer), I’m (not Im), people’s (not peoples), goad (not goat) and than (not then).

Finally, you are, in fact, inferior to me in every way.

I can care less about my freak’n grammer, call it a trade mark of mine…..

grammar ≠ spelling

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 01 February 2007 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

I have nothing to say.  I’m just bumping this up because I don’t like the NWO thread.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 01 February 2007 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-02-09

See, people like my stuff…....did I spell that correctly, Joe?????
You know, maybe Alex could use an Editor….since your so good at catching grammer and spelling mistakes….

Posted: 01 February 2007 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

He’d have to wrestle Boo for the honour, though.  Hmm. . .you know, that might be a good idea, Stephen. . .  cheese

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 01 February 2007 05:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20

Yes—I totally volunteer to wrestle Boo!    surprised

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 01 February 2007 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08

You know she bites and scratches, don’t you?  Do you really want the hassle of having to get tetanus and rabies shots?

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

2 of 4