2 of 2
conspiracy against arabs?
Posted: 02 February 2007 05:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
JoeDaJuggler - 02 February 2007 02:50 AM

Let’s see—oncologists work hard to fight cancer.  Cancer is Latin for “crab”.

It’s all falling into place now.

Now how do the Illuminati fit in?

They provide the light bulbs, obviously.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 February 2007 05:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
justice - 01 February 2007 06:39 PM

sorry guys i didn t have time to post something because i was having exams so now that i ve finished with suffering, i read rapidly what you wrote and i think that s not a topic we can deal with without informations so i ll try to search a little bit more about it (if i have time because i m very busy with my studies)

thanks for replying to my first post (i hope that it s not the last!!)

Yes, do come back.  We’re happy to give you our opinions.  Just next time, give us a little more information to go on; it helps if we have some idea of what it is that we’re supposed to be giving our opinions of!  wink

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 February 2007 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16
Accipiter - 02 February 2007 10:35 AM
justice - 01 February 2007 06:39 PM

sorry guys i didn t have time to post something because i was having exams so now that i ve finished with suffering, i read rapidly what you wrote and i think that s not a topic we can deal with without informations so i ll try to search a little bit more about it (if i have time because i m very busy with my studies)

thanks for replying to my first post (i hope that it s not the last!!)

Yes, do come back.  We’re happy to give you our opinions.  Just next time, give us a little more information to go on; it helps if we have some idea of what it is that we’re supposed to be giving our opinions of!  wink

Yet look how many opinions were given anyway… wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 02 February 2007 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

That’s the magic of the Forum, Tah. . .

Signature 

Posted: 02 February 2007 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
Tah - 02 February 2007 10:44 PM
Accipiter - 02 February 2007 10:35 AM

We’re happy to give you our opinions.  Just next time, give us a little more information to go on; it helps if we have some idea of what it is that we’re supposed to be giving our opinions of!  wink

Yet look how many opinions were given anyway… wink

For real—lacking information has NEVER gotten in the way of me expressing opinions.

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 02 February 2007 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2005-06-25

What makes arabs arabs?

Signature 

This is my signiture

Posted: 03 February 2007 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20

Good question.  How about the semitic people who originated in the Arabian Peninsula, as a definition?  Or possibly, non-Jewish semitic people?  (But that leaves out lots of other semitic people and their descendants.)

(On a tangent, it’s amazing that people call Palestinians “anti-semitic” when they are arguably “more semitic” than Israelis, most of whom came from people who lived in Europe for over a thousand years.)

It’s definitely not a matter of religion only—because there are non-Arabic Islamic states (Iran, for one).  I can’t think of any Arab country that is NOT an Islamic state however.

Again, there are probably plenty of people here than know a lot more on this subject than I do—but I’ll never let that stop me. . . .

Signature 

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 03 February 2007 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2007-01-28

lebanon is not an islamic country it s a christian one i think

Posted: 03 February 2007 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20

You’re right—Lebanon is not an Islamic state.  Its government is a mingling of various Christian and Muslim sects and attempts to balance them all.

Signature 

2 of 2