12 of 12
The Illuminati
Posted: 07 October 2009 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21
Mukunda dasa - 31 January 2007 12:37 AM

Therefore we are taking knowledge from Krsna, the Supreme Person, the perfect person.

After reading this whole thread (Lord help me!) I have only a few real questions:

What if I, in opposition to you, believe in another, different Supreme Perfect Person?  What would that do to your beliefs?  Should you then change them to listen to MY perfect person, Or should i be forced to leave MY perfect person to then listen to yours?

What if I believe that my Supreme Perfect Person is the one and ONLY Supreme Perfect Person?  What if I believe that yours( and all others) is/are a fraud or illusion?  Does that then change your beliefs?

That is the thing about religion…. It is a deeply personal thing to be decided by each and every personNot to be forced or foisted upon us by the thinking or pressure of others.

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 07 October 2009 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
DavePrime - 07 October 2009 03:03 PM

After reading this whole thread (Lord help me!) I have only a few real questions:

*fans Dave and offers him a cool drink, a lie-down and some tranquillisers*

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 07 October 2009 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21
Madmouse - 07 October 2009 03:04 PM
DavePrime - 07 October 2009 03:03 PM

*fans Dave and offers him a cool drink, a lie-down and some tranquillisers*

th…th…thanks.  I don’t know what came over me there…. gulp

I think I will go and lie down now… hmmm  shut eye

*...folds himself into the furthest empty hammock for a LOOOOOONG rest…*

Signature 

Posted: 07 October 2009 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21

*..looks in…shakes head….walks back out…*

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2009 01:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 126 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-09-24

Aren’t Masons supposed to be illuminati, I am a mason and I don’t want to destroy anyone. Wow that is a lot to digest, maybe some slipped some funny mushrooms into your vegetable curry.

I am all for the legends and history of Indian mythology and the dudes with heaps of arms and blue skin cruising around, it is interesting and gives us insight to the universal theory that all religions are linked , they tell the same story just with different characters, ie Osirus, jesus, gilgamesh, mithra etc.

It is interesting to also look at the politheistic religions and see their similarities and symbolism. But this stuff sounds too fundamental to me , it sounds exactly like Rev Jimmy Swaggert seeing a devil around every corner.

Look at the end of the day look to do good things , don’t try and stuff people up and share if you can, try to be a better person and it is all cool,.It sound a bit too Dan Brown to me!!

Signature 

Some men are wise and some are otherwise

12 of 12