8 of 10
VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!
Posted: 05 January 2007 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8452
Joined  2006-02-28
Boo - 05 January 2007 03:50 PM

[complete hijack]For some reason, if I think of this guy, I think of his name being Hakuna Matata.[/hijack]

“No worries” Boo
LOL

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 05 January 2007 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Accipiter - 03 January 2007 10:16 AM
Mukunda dasa - 02 January 2007 12:55 PM

No one can create a living being despite all advancement of material science, and therefore no one has the right to kill a living being by one’s independent whims.

Mukunda dasa - 02 January 2007 12:55 PM

Srila Prabhupada: For meat-eaters, that is what the Vedic culture recommends: “Eat dogs.” As in Korea they are eating dogs, so you also can eat dogs. But don’t eat cows until after they have died a natural death. We don’t say, “Don’t eat.”

hmmm

“If he says contradictory things is he not a rascal?”—Srila Prabhupada.
LOL

Posted: 05 January 2007 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Rascally rabbit.  Ha ha ha ha!

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 05 January 2007 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

[complete hijack]For some reason, if I think of this guy, I think of his name being Hakuna Matata.[/hijack]

LOL
Me too…

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 05 January 2007 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29
Madmouse - 06 January 2007 12:31 AM

LOL
Me too…

Me three…

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 06 January 2007 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

I had to go google “Hakuna Matata” to see what on earth you all were talking about….raspberry

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 08 January 2007 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29
MadCarlotta - 06 January 2007 02:32 PM

I had to go google “Hakuna Matata” to see what on earth you all were talking about….raspberry

Where have you been?  Canada? Oh wait, nevermind… cheese

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 09 January 2007 07:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2005-06-25

I can’t even say any of the names this guy keeps using.

Signature 

This is my signiture

Posted: 13 January 2007 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-01-13

There are so many excelent reasons for CHOOSING a meat free diet, all these videos and scare monger tactics are simply unnecessary and in fact do more to put people off being vegetarian than anything else.

Milk products are surprisingly easy, tasty and it is a very inexpensive way to get your protein from milk products. The great thing is that they contain all the essential amino acids required to maintain human health, in absorbable forms and in perfect ratios for human needs.

So there is a very good argument in here somewhere for eating milk products as opposed to meat.

Body builders for example consume whey protein supplements (you remember Little Miss muffett) curds and whey are just the result of separating the proteins in milk (casein and lactoglobulins). They haveknown a long time the great health benefits of consuming milk proteins.

Another secret about milk products is that they contain a compound very similar to human growth hormone, which in recent years has been propounded to be the new miracle age reversing substance.

Alot of acid has to be produced by the body to break down the protein in meat. That is why eating alot of meat can make you lethargic and also give you indigestion and acid tummy. Milk protein is much easier for the body to use.

For me it is just a matter of practicality. If I can conserve energy and pack in a whole load of beneficial nutrients to my body better by eating milk protein instead of meat, then I do it. Never mind my taste buds or what is going to happen to me in my next life, if I listened to my taste buds I would live off chocolate and crisps laced with msg.

mmm monosodium glutamate…gimme more…more…mooore i tell you wink

Posted: 13 January 2007 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02
N E O - 08 January 2007 01:48 PM
MadCarlotta - 06 January 2007 02:32 PM

Where have you been?  Canada? Oh wait, nevermind… cheese

kiss—->  (_|_)

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 13 January 2007 08:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2005-11-27

I just watched Nova and they had a segment on people living up to 100.  When they looked at the list of the people in the 100s, they saw that some of them drank, smoked, etc.  But what is important to this thread is that none of them were vegetarians.

Signature 

Always remember, “Boss is just double SOB backwards”.

8 of 10