3 of 10
VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!
Posted: 05 December 2006 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2006-11-25
David B. - 05 December 2006 10:58 AM

I think he’s saying that it’s pointless to ask him questions as he can no more comprehend them than a dog could.

He also appears to be telling us he’s hungry.

For meat-eaters, that is what the Vedic culture recommends: “Eat dogs.” As in Korea they are eating dogs, so you also can eat dogs. But don’t eat cows until after they have died a natural death. We don’t say, “Don’t eat.” You are so very fond of eating cows. All right, you can eat them, because after their death we have to give them to somebody, some living entity. Generally, cow carcasses are given to the vultures. But then, why only to the vultures? Why not to the modern “civilized” people, who are as good as vultures? [Laughter.]
  These so-called civilized people—what is the difference between these rascals and vultures? The vultures also enjoy killing and then eating the dead body. “Make it dead and then enjoy”—people have become vultures. And their civilization is a vulture civilization. Animal-eaters—they’re like jackals, vultures, dogs. Flesh is not proper food for human beings. Here in the Vedic culture is civilized food, human food: milk, fruit, vegetables, nuts, grains. Let them learn it. Uncivilized rogues, vultures, raksasas [demons]—and they’re leaders.

Posted: 05 December 2006 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Mukunda dasa - 05 December 2006 01:12 PM

But don’t eat cows until after they have died a natural death. We don’t say, “Don’t eat.” You are so very fond of eating cows. All right, you can eat them, because after their death we have to give them to somebody, some living entity.

All the cows I eat die natural deaths. There’s nothing unnatural about dying when someone puts a four-inch steel bolt through your head.

Generally, cow carcasses are given to the vultures. But then, why only to the vultures? Why not to the modern “civilized” people, who are as good as vultures? [Laughter.]

You come with a laugh track now?
hmmm

Dogs, vultures, basically you seem to have quite a downer on animals, except cows (whom you appear to advocate the exploitation of). Apparently, all your exposure to Vedic culture hasn’t managed to move you one inch from your comfortable Western bias. Contrary to the silly European ideas about them, vultures are remarkable and wonderful creatures. The ancient Egyptians praised them a great mothers and the vulture was used to as a symbol of protection over infants. In Africa they were frequently used as a symbol for love, due to their life-long and unusually close pair-bonding. Many cultures practiced (and still practice) ‘sky burials’, whereby the body of the deceased would be offered up to the raptors, their ecological necessity having been long recognised.

No argument but ad hominem. No evidence but opinions. LaMa is right (as usual), it’s simply the same old ideological bigotry in new clothes.

Posted: 05 December 2006 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

These so-called civilized people—what is the difference between these rascals and vultures?

[hijack]
I would just like to mention my appreciation for the use of the word ‘rascals’ in that post. It’s so sadly underused these days.
[/hijack]

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 05 December 2006 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

I’m assuming the milk you speak of being ‘human’ food is the milk from a human breast?  Because milk from a cow, or a goat, or water buffalo, deer etc. is NOT human food.  It was NOT designed physiologically to be suitable for humans but suitable for a calf of a cow (the cow’s baby - I thought I might have to make that clear) etc. 

Some human children are allergic even to their own mother’s milk, let alone drinking cow milk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulture 

Vultures are scavenging birds, feeding mostly on the carcasses of dead animals. Vultures are found in every continent except Antarctica and Oceania…..............

........Vulture seldom attack a healthy living animal, but may kill the wounded or sick. Vast numbers have been seen upon battlefields. 

Nuts:  http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~aair/nuts.htm#SEC1

Nut allergy: the problem
Nut allergy is an increasingly recognised problem, particularly in children. Whilst it has been recognised for decades, it is clear that the proportion of children affected has increased dramatically in recent years. Its importance lies in the fact that on rare occasions it can kill, and that those who die from nut allergy have not necessarily had severe reactions before to warn them clearly of the danger.
Avoiding nuts is more easily said than done. In fact if you are allergic to nuts it is impossible in practice to guarantee that you will never eat anything containing nuts you are allergic to.

As pointed out earlier, human physiology is omnivorous, which includes carnivorous feeding:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivore  An omnivore (from Latin: omne all, everything; vorare to devour) is a species of animal who are “... generalized feeders, with neither carnivore nor herbivore specializations for acquiring or processing food, and who are capable of consuming and do consume both animal protein and vegetation.”[1]

If humans ignore their physical nature and deliberately deny any of the food groups, they can sicken and can even die. 

I think it’s heartening that you adore your ‘culture’, but please respect that others also adore their own culture and beliefs with as much faith as you do yours.  Your edict ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict An edict is an announcement of a law, often associated with monarchism. The Pope and various micronational leaders are currently the only persons who still issue edicts.)  amounts to thumping judgment and such nonsense is deemed by many as inappropriate. 

Carry your pride with humility.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 05 December 2006 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
hulitoons - 05 December 2006 03:22 PM

As pointed out earlier, human physiology is omnivorous, which includes carnivorous feeding

And, somewhat ironically in this case, it is very likely our carnivorous tendancies that lead us to become civilised in the first place. Our hunter-gatherer ancestors gave us communication and cooperation. HG societies were more egalitarian, and being nomadic, tended to low-impact, low density communities with tight-knit social bonds.

Agriculture changed all that.

Nomadism threatened the basis of an agricultural society, the seizure and control of the land. Hence agricultural societies gave us genocide. The production of a surplus bequeathed us bureaucracies (to manage it), hierarchies (to own it) and denser populations (to consume it). The sprawling, static communities of the modern world are agriculture’s bastard children.

[My paleoanthropology is about 20 years old now, be kind if it’s a little out of date!]

Posted: 05 December 2006 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
David B. - 05 December 2006 03:16 PM

LaMa is right (as usual)

[hijack] Heah Hear!!! [/hijack]

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 05 December 2006 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
David B. - 05 December 2006 03:52 PM
hulitoons - 05 December 2006 03:22 PM

As pointed out earlier, human physiology is omnivorous, which includes carnivorous feeding

And, somewhat ironically in this case, it is very likely our carnivorous tendancies that lead us to become civilised in the first place. Our hunter-gatherer ancestors gave us communication and cooperation. HG societies were more egalitarian, and being nomadic, tended to low-impact, low density communities with tight-knit social bonds.

Agriculture changed all that.

Nomadism threatened the basis of an agricultural society, the seizure and control of the land. Hence agricultural societies gave us genocide. The production of a surplus bequeathed us bureaucracies (to manage it), hierarchies (to own it) and denser populations (to consume it). The sprawling, static communities of the modern world are agriculture’s bastard children.

[My paleoanthropology is about 20 years old now, be kind if it’s a little out of date!]

Exactly.

I can ad to this, that a change in diet from low quality vegetarian food sources to a more omnivorous diet with higher quality food sources including meat, appears to be closely tied with the onset of brain expansion in our ancestors, hence the moment our Human lineage arose.  It meant the possibility of reduction of the digestive tract, which freed the needed metabolic space to enlarge our energy-costly brains.

btw, if you (Mukundu Dasa) do some research you’ll find that many populations on this world cannot stand lactose (milk). The whole native population of New Guinea for example. Feed them milk and milk products and they’ll get sick and eventually die of gastroid problems. Which only goes to show that milk and milk products certainly are not a natural food source for humans, unlike you are arguing.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 05 December 2006 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
Boo - 05 December 2006 03:22 PM

These so-called civilized people—what is the difference between these rascals and vultures?

[hijack]
I would just like to mention my appreciation for the use of the word ‘rascals’ in that post. It’s so sadly underused these days.
[/hijack]

LOL
Hurrah!

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 06 December 2006 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
LaMa - 05 December 2006 06:25 PM

I can ad to this, that a change in diet from low quality vegetarian food sources to a more omnivorous diet with higher quality food sources including meat, appears to be closely tied with the onset of brain expansion in our ancestors, hence the moment our Human lineage arose.  It meant the possibility of reduction of the digestive tract, which freed the needed metabolic space to enlarge our energy-costly brains.

Thanks, LaMa, this had completely slipped my mind[*]!

William Leonard, writing in Scientific American (December 2002)

Fossils, too, indicate that improvements to dietary quality accompanied evolutionary brain growth. All australopithecines had skeletal and dental features built for processing tough, low-quality plant foods. The later, robust australopithecines

Posted: 07 December 2006 06:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

David B. - 05 December 2006 03:16 PM

All the cows I eat die natural deaths. There’s nothing unnatural about dying when someone puts a four-inch steel bolt through your head.

Ah ha, now we know what the “B.” in “David B.” stands for!  He’s David the Barbarian, Scourge of the Forum!

*discreetly chews on his steak in uncivilised manner*

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 December 2006 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

Argh, I’ve been found out!

3 of 10