1 of 10
VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!
Posted: 25 November 2006 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2006-11-25

VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1929385033177041180&hl=en-GB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MdVhMFd-hk

Posted: 25 November 2006 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

As I have said before on this forum: this whole “Secret World Order Conspiracy” thinking imho is driven by religious mania.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 27 November 2006 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

What’s so great about the Current World Order, anyway?  There are certainly a number of improvements that I would like to make to it. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 28 November 2006 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2006-11-25

What is this nonsense idea that we protest a police state and strongly support another, THIS IS HYPOCRISY!!!
Stop barking, you make your bed, lie in it.

Posted: 29 November 2006 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Mukunda dasa - 28 November 2006 11:06 PM

Stop barking, you make your bed, lie in it.

No, you make your bed after you get up, otherwise it gets all messed up again. Duh!

Posted: 29 November 2006 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
Mukunda dasa - 28 November 2006 11:06 PM

What is this nonsense idea that we protest a police state and strongly support another, THIS IS HYPOCRISY!!!

Actually, unless someone is only pretending to protest one police state, or support another, it would be “DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!”, not “HYPOCRISY!!!”[*]. Even then this is contingent upon them protesting the same aspects of one police state that they are supporting in another. For example, strongly supporting a particular (democratic) government does not make it hypocritical or a double stardard to protest against another (non-democratic) government.

Which particular example was your non sequiter referring to?

[* From the Greek ‘hypokrisis’ meaning to act or pretend.]

Posted: 29 November 2006 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Does this video have anything new on it, or is it all the same sort of stuff that has gone on around here before?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 November 2006 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
Accipiter - 29 November 2006 11:06 PM

Does this video have anything new on it, or is it all the same sort of stuff that has gone on around here before?

Quick summary:

* Basically a conspiracist rehash of Prabhupada‘s writings. Alex Jones and David Icke also get a shout out.

* Meat is murder. More than that it’s a demonic sacrifice that binds the general populace to the will of the demonic illuminati.

* The UN building is built on the site of a former slaughterhouse so that the blood-soaked ground will grant it demonic power. The illuminatus John D. Rockefeller put up the money.

* Be kind to vegetables, they are giving up their lives to feed you so be respectful.

* Communism is demonism.

* You can defeat the illuminati by living in a commune.

* Jesus was a vegetarian.

* Buy my book and DVD.

Posted: 30 November 2006 06:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
Accipiter - 27 November 2006 02:30 PM

What’s so great about the Current World Order, anyway?  There are certainly a number of improvements that I would like to make to it. . .

Free Meat Fridays!

Seriously, I’d trade women’s suffrage for FMF (if anyone in the NWO is reading this (stupid question, of course they are)).

Posted: 30 November 2006 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

We are carnivores.  I don’t particularly like it, but just like other carnivores, if we do not consume that with which our bodies were designed to be fueled (incidentally, ‘God’, if this being exists and did in fact design us, did by design make us predators -eyes to the front). 

I can appreciate improperly prepared meat being unhealthful and I can also appreciate over-consumption of it.  I also advocate NOT killing any animal for the sport, nor do I take my consumption of meat lightly nor without knowledge and respect of that animal’s sacrifice so that I can continue to live.

At the same time, I also understand that there are those who believe even eating plant products is just as evil.

Some vegetarians also do not advocate the consumption of animal products such as dairy milk, cheese, eggs etc.

We have a huge problem with children believing they will only be accepted if they are waifer thin.  Suggesting now that these foods are ‘satanic’, these foods that not only sustain us but have also, for the past 75 plus years been abundant enough even to the poor that our children are healthier, we are living longer and enjoying higher quality lives BECAUSE all food groups are more accessible to most all Americans. 

Look, I don’t even like to kill the ants that invade my kitchen, but I have also, when I needed it, been given game that had been hunted and brought to me.  I cleaned it all, cooked it and ate it and thanked the earth for having given it to me. 

So, I guess I’m eating Satanic revanants? 

Is the suggestion that it is better to live malnourished?  Sorry, I did that for too many damn years and nearly died.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 30 November 2006 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26044
Joined  2004-11-08

We’re omnivores, not carnivores.  Carnivores exist primarily on meat, but we have a mixed meat/plant diet.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 30 November 2006 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
hulitoons - 30 November 2006 04:49 PM

We have a huge problem with children believing they will only be accepted if they are waifer thin.

LOL
I love it!

(Okay, it might be accidental, but it’s still brilliant!)

1 of 10