1 of 1
Crazy Cat Lady Society
Posted: 15 September 2005 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

Oh, great, now even these oddballs have websites….I pointed this one out because someone decided to place a blog on here and speaking as if they are a cat…....I seriously would love to smack someone upside the back of their head right about now…...jeeees…It looks as though the cat hasn’t posted anything for awhile…...

“Wow, it sure has been awhile since I’ve posted here! My busy schedule of playing, napping, and snuggling has kept me away from the keyboard, but here I am again!”

http://www.crazycatladies.org/columns/ba/index.htm

Posted: 15 September 2005 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

jeeze, I mean, I have nothing against pets but this is just idiotic. The URL says it all, crazy cat ladies indeed, emphasis on crazy.

If you have time and money to spare, why dont you contribute it to something more worthwhile, volunteer at a local homeless shelter, join up with your local girl scouts/ brownies etc. group, or if you are so damn nuts about cats, help out at the local ASPCA.

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 18 September 2005 09:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

I read a book…years and years ago…that was written by the cat, and translated by the human.  The story did not have ants or crickets in it…

It was really funny, talking about owning the humans, which humans were easiest to manipulate (the female)...

It was cute.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 18 September 2005 10:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

I see nothing wrong with this blog. There are worse (sick) out there. It is not my style of humour but then, Stephen’s isn’t either.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

1 of 1