3 of 14
New 3D image of the Mars Face
Posted: 04 October 2006 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
oppiejoe - 03 October 2006 07:45 PM

am I just a geek or was that really kewl?
LOL

Why does it have to be “or”, Joe?  cheese

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 04 October 2006 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
Accipiter - 04 October 2006 11:04 AM
oppiejoe - 03 October 2006 07:45 PM

am I just a geek or was that really kewl?
LOL

Why does it have to be “or”, Joe?  cheese

LOL
I liked your diagrams too, though… grin

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 04 October 2006 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Well, here you go, then:  now everybody can make their own Washington, D.C. street creations!

But this just goes to show, if you’re determined to see signs in things, you can find them.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 05 October 2006 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

Hey, I found a pentagram in Washington DC! Kewl!

Image Attachments
Pentagram.jpg

Posted: 11 October 2006 02:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16
BetterLookAgain - 11 October 2006 06:07 AM

Are you Blind? Do you work for the goverment? The pentagram isn’t scewed, as in your “pretty drawing”.

It’s inverted North to South, and the south tip peaks at the Whitehouse. This is very clear on the google map as you zoom out.

So a map was supplied.  Why don’t you make a “pretty drawing” of the pentagram and enlighten us?

Oops.

I just noticed that BetterLookAgain has a pentagram for an avatar.  We better watch out!  It’s obviously and solely a sign of eeeeeeee-vil.  And only someone eeeeeeee-vil would dare use it, let alone so carelessly!

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 October 2006 02:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16
BetterLookAgain - 11 October 2006 06:36 AM

YES! I use the pentagram against you Ernie, May you nose turn brittle, may you get moths in your fur, and may your duck sink.

Lol, You make me laugh.

Don’t be soooo serious.

I am just pointing out the anomalies in this world - material universe. Why shouldn’t you question? Why shouldn’t you question what you are taught as law when there may be other evidence?
Don’t you want the absolute truth?

LOL

You make me laugh, too.  I wasn’t being serious with the eeeee-vil part.  There’s not a lot in life I take absolutely serious, to be honest.  I try to find humor in everything. wink

I was being serious with the draw the pentagram so we can see it part, though.

And who said I haven’t questioned what I was taught?  I am a grown man in my 30’s with a family.  I’ve had years to question what I was taught, learn outside that structure and form opinions of my own, whether they be in agreement with what I was taught or not.

I do question people who show up and tell me that what I believe to be true (of which they usually have no idea what that is) isn’t true and I should listen to their “truth” because it is better than my “truth.”  Not saying you’re doing that exactly.  You seem to be stressing that we learn on our own.  But you do seem to be stressing that we should lean toward your truth more so as we learn on our own.  And that I don’t agree with.

If you (or anyone that comes here) offers an argument that intrigues me I will research it further.  And I will research other counterpoints further.  And I will form my own opinion, even if it is the same opinion I had before.  But first I have to care.  And, honestly, I don’t really care about about how Washington, D.C. was built and designed a couple hundred years ago.  But I am somewhat curious about what you see even if I don’t care about the motives behind it.  So show us the pentagram and what you see.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 October 2006 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

The synodic period of Venus is 583.9 days; five such periods is 2919.5.

The length of an Earth year is 365.25 days; eight such years is 2922 days.

The synodic period of the Moon is 29.53 days; ninety-nine such periods is 2923.47.

So in fact, Venus’ cycle approximates a pentagram slightly less accurately than the Moon traces a enneacontakainonagram.

So don’t worry, the malign influences of the giant pentagram can’t penetrate the divine protective enneacontakainonagram of the goddess Erinaceina.

Posted: 11 October 2006 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
BetterLookAgain - 11 October 2006 06:07 AM

Are you Blind? Do you work for the goverment? The pentagram isn’t scewed, as in your “pretty drawing”.

Ummmm, I didn’t actually “draw” it. . .I traced the map.  It’s not something I made up out of thin air.

Here’s the Google Maps satellite image of it.  That is not a pentagram.

Even the government doesn’t deny the masonic symbols in everything it does, Including the streets of DC.

Does it say anything about them, one way or the other?

BetterLookAgain - 11 October 2006 06:24 AM

The fact that they draw the pentagram as if a human had drawn it on a piece of paper without lifting the pen, is even more amazing than the actual pentagram.

Is this the same pentagram as the one I highlighted?  The one where many of the corners aren’t even connected?

***Edit:  okay, so here’s the “pentagram” in Washington DC, according to that link.  But aren’t pentagrams supposed to have five points?***

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2006 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
Accipiter - 11 October 2006 11:49 AM
BetterLookAgain - 11 October 2006 06:24 AM

The fact that they draw the pentagram as if a human had drawn it on a piece of paper without lifting the pen, is even more amazing than the actual pentagram.

Is this the same pentagram as the one I highlighted?  The one where many of the corners aren’t even connected?

He’s talking about the Earth-Venus conjunctions again, Acci. Apparently he is unaware that there is no other way that five regularly spaced events can form a pentagram, hence to him it’s amazing.
rolleyes

Posted: 12 October 2006 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

I believe, I believe, it is all true. What I believe I am not sure, but blindly forth I go proclaiming the ungospel, or something

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 13 October 2006 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
BetterLookAgain - 12 October 2006 06:37 PM

David…  Are you a scientists?

I can think of many more ways on the slate in my head, but I’m sure a computer program will find many more.

Yes (was).

Let us assume that the five successive events occur 72 degrees apart around the, we’ll say circular, orbit (n.b. 5 * 72 = 360). With out ‘lifting pen from paper’, this would trace out a pentagon as shown in the case N=1 in the diagram.

Well, what if they occur 144 degrees apart; ah, here’s our beloved pentagon, drawn in the connected fashion you mention (see N=2).

Hmm, what about (3*72=) 216 degrees apart; well that makes the same continuous pentagram shape only the other way round (N=3).

(4*72=) 288 degrees? Okay, we’re back to the pentagon again (N=4).

Now, 5*72 is 360 degrees, so we don’t get anything, every event would occur in the same point of the orbit (N=5).

Can we go further? Well 6*72 = 432 degrees, which is one complete circle + 72 degrees, so we just get the same as the N=1 case, restarting the pattern (N=6).

Ergo, if it draws a pentagram, it must do so without ‘lifting pen from paper’. So, no, I am not amazed by fairly elementary maths.

Image Attachments
Orbits.jpg

3 of 14