1 of 1
The Scientology Mafia
Posted: 16 September 2006 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

I don’t really consider this news as it is entertainment related, but it seems Scientology influence peddlers ambush movie bigwigs in parking lots and attempt to intimidate them to give outrageous deals to the stars (Scientologist stars) that they respresent, and hint at retaliation if they dont’ agree.

But some people stand their ground…and that’s why, kiddos, that there will not be an MI:()/$$#3

It seems that Viacom mogul, Sumner Redstone, may have been retaliating against intimidation tactics used by Tom Cruise with Paramount’s studio honcho, Brad Grey, when he decided to sever Paramount’s ties with the action movie star. According to Radar Online, during negotiations between Cruise and Paramount over Mission Impossible 3, more than a dozen Scientologist goons intercepted Grey in the Paramount parking lot, in the hopes of pressuring Grey to agreeing to Tom’s terms for the deal. Although the message was clear, Grey stood his ground.

The Scientoligist Mafia—Using Weird to Intimidate Its Enemies

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 16 September 2006 09:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Gee, do you think they work for hire?  Imagine all the roofs I could sell!

Dan, Smelling Profits

Posted: 17 September 2006 02:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15029
Joined  2006-08-16
Dan Jr. - 17 September 2006 01:28 AM

Dan, Smelling Profits

No they don’t.  They work for Scientologists. wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 17 September 2006 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Dan, Smelling Profits

First you will have to fund the “Celebrity Scientology Roofing Center”.  cool smirk

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 17 September 2006 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05
Bebelicious - 17 September 2006 12:08 PM

Dan, Smelling Profits

First you will have to fund the “Celebrity Scientology Roofing Center”.  cool smirk

Aaaaaah, thanks!  Ms. Bebelicious, you are brilliant!  You looking for work as a liaison here?  I smell great opportunity!

Dan, not above anything for a buck, apparently

1 of 1