16 of 17
11 September - Happy New Year to all the Rastafarians!
Posted: 11 September 2006 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

Bye, Tru *hugs*
Fine then, love us and leave us… wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26044
Joined  2004-11-08

Adam is the one that always hurts himself.  He got his lips sucked into a vacuum motor and split open, cut his leg badly and had to wrap it up, fell on the hoverboard, and burned his eyebrows and part of his hair off.  And that’s just what I remember.  Of course, Torry is the one that crashed on the bicycle while attempting stupid stunts.  And Scotty had just said “Let’s egg him on until he hurts himself.”

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

See, that’s why I love that show!
People hurting themselves for my entertainment - it doesn’t get better than that…

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

I quite liked Kari in her bikini top during the shark week special. And the body suit for the butt model they made.  I thought the mentos/diet coke layout in the bra top was a bit over the top for the show, though.  The others actually made sense, they were on the ocean, or they needed to make a big rubber butt to test toilet vacuum pressure.  But that was actually a bit gratuitous.

Signature 

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

Yes, and I bet you disapproved so much. raspberry

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

I don’t disapprove of her doing the shoot, it was for some magazine or other.  And I don’t mind looking at it, either.  But I don’t think it had any business being on Mythbusters.  It was specifically done for titillation, which isn’t what the show is about.

Signature 

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

No, the show is about blowing things up and breaking stuff, all in the name of science, of course.

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

Of course.  Sometimes they sideline into making people sick, but that’s almost as fun.

Signature 

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

Okay, it’s hometime.  Goodnight Mouse, try not to sully the place up too much.  *hugs*

Signature 

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

Night, Chary *hugs*
Behave yourself…

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 September 2006 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Bye, Chary.
*hugs*

Garrr…
I like having Colin about, but it’s now 11.30, and we’ve just started making dinner.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

16 of 17