6 of 32
Woohoo! I won a million Euros!
Posted: 20 February 2007 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Well, all they offer me (despite my having filled in the questionnaire) are posts that have nothing to do with my qualifications and experience.
Plus, I said I wasn’t willing to travel, and they only offer me things in the USA.

I can’t say for sure that that’s where the scammers got my address, but I have a secondary email which I use to sign up to anything that seems dodgy, and it only took two days after I joined there to start receiving the scam emails.

Sadly, only about half of them get directed to my junk mail.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 20 February 2007 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

This is the only bit of money-related spam I’ve ever had…

Attn:  Your Humble Goodself.

RE: OFFER FROM THE VATICAN CHURCH, VATICAN CITY.

Greetings to you from the office of the Holy Father of the Vatican Church,
Vatican City, Rome Italy.

We are writing this letter to you today as a Holy offer/opportunity to work
for the Vatican Church, Vatican City Rome Italy, as our only official secret
distributor of charity funds to our several registered charity organizations
around this global earth with topmost secrecy.

In August 9 1903 when Giuseppe Sarto assumed office as the second pope of
the Vatican Church Vatican city as Pope Pius PP. X, he included a new
amendment to the constitution of the Vatican Church, which relates that as a
result of the continuous rising several cases of corruption and mis-use of
the funds allocated by the Vatican Church to charity organizations, via the
power of the Cardinals of the Vatican Church, the appointment of the
official distributor of funds allocated by the Vatican Church for
distribution to registered charity organizations, MUST be secretly issued to
a non Vatican Church individual/personnel, who must be unknown by all living
person

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 20 February 2007 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

Hmm, I always check my junk mail and dont even get any in there (only emails off my teachers, weirdly).
But yeah, I guess it probably is monster then

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 21 February 2007 04:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

LOL Mouse, your spam is so cool!

I have no idea why I keep getting these spam/scams.  I probably have signed up for something somewhere, and all the scammers got my email address.  Fortunately, the majority of the less fun ones go straight to my junk mail folder.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 21 February 2007 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8452
Joined  2006-02-28

I agree Smerk… Mouse had some prime spam
*drools*
LOL

Smerk - 10 February 2007 05:08 AM

Now, someone’s appealing to my dragony nature…25% share of $9 million worth of gemstones…

Wow… sparkly spam
*stares bedazzledly*

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 21 February 2007 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

The Incredible Hulk has been getting scam emails too

Hello Hulk got this email and Hulk is wondering if he should help because Hulk needs some money and if Hulk had some money maybe Hulk wouldn’t have to go look at the stupid jobs section of the New York Post and Daily Bugle. No, Hulk does not want to work construction, thank you for asking. Hulk does not like to say things to girls that walk by and Hulk can’t whistle very well.

WITH DUE RESPACT DEAR FRIEND,MY TEL NUMBER 00226 78 02 43 42

IT IS MY WISH TO SOLICITE YOUR ASSISTANCE IN A BUSSINESSS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BE OF BENEFIT TO YOU AND I.

I CAME ACROSS SUM OF MONEY BELONGING TO A DECEASED CUSTOMER OF THE BANK, BANK OF AFRICA, ALHAJI DAHIRU J MUSA, A CITIZEN OFABIDJAN COTE’D'IVOIRE WHO DIED ON THE RECENT CRISES IN THAT COUNTRY. THE REBELS IN THE CITY OF BOAKERY BOMBED ALHAJI MUSA’RECIDENCE DURING ONE OF THEIR RAIDS.HE AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY WERE KILLED IN THAT BOMB INCIDENT.ALHAJI MUSA IS AN INTERNATIONAL BUSSINESS MAN AND A MAJOR SUPPLIER OF YAMAHA MACHINE PARTS IN THIS COUNTRY.

THE MONEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS IN THE BANK TREASURY BOX WAITING FOR THE NEXT OF KIN BECAUSE THE DECEASED DIED SINCE TWO YEARS AGO AND LIVING NO OTHER CONTACT AS IN NEXT OF KIN IN HIS BANK FILE AND THE BANK LAW STIPULATES THAT ANY MONEY THAT STAYS IN THE BANK CUSTODY FOR OVER TWO YEARS WITHOUT WITHDRAWAL OR PAYMENT WILL BE CONFICICATED INTO THE BANK PRIVATE USE.

HE HAS AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK WHICH HE USES TO FINANCE HIS BUSSINESS IN THIS CONTRY.This is my bank website in burkina faso. http://www.bkofafrica.net)The said amount was USD$1m.(one million united states dollars).

SO RIGHT NOW THAT IS THE AREA I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ACT AS NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED MAN SO AS TO INHERITE THIS FUND FOR OUR OWN BENEFIT AND I AM HERE TO GUIDE U AND TO FUNISH YOU WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE DECEASED MAN BANK ACCOUNT.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED I SUGGEST YOU GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE STATING YOUR WISH IN THIS DEAL.

FROM MR MUSA SOBIBRA. MY ALTERNATIVE (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))

Do you think Hulk should take advantage of this offer? Hulk thinks Hulk could make money and not have to live off the “stipend” that The Avengers still pay Hulk because they are afraid Hulk will come over and raid the refrigerator and make Jarvis cook a turkey for Hulk again.

Hulk has never told you people how nice Jarvis is. Jarvis is very nice. He is the Avengers’ butler but he is not like “Jeeves” because he does not have a website called AskJarvis or anything like that but Hulk thinks he is better because Hulk doesn’t have to type on the computer to ask Jarvis things like “Why do rainbows make Hulk happy?” or “Can you please make some more Yorkshire pudding?”

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 21 February 2007 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

You had to have made that up MC.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 21 February 2007 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

No! He has a blog, click on the link!

Chewbacca has one too. I don’t know if he’s been getting scam emails or not though because I don’t understand him. Maybe David can translate it for us.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 21 February 2007 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-01-25

Well at least it’s pretty easy to write Chewy’s blog, but i’m surprised he’s got the digit dexterity to operate a keyboard.

Signature 

Judge Alistair McCallum: “Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 21 February 2007 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Ok that is pretty funny.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 27 February 2007 05:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

This guy was so eager to give me a 40% share in $10,000,000 that he sent this email to me twice.

From Barrister David Chiji
Chiji Chambers
#16 Akintola William Str.
Ikeja Lagos.
Office email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

My Dear K**m,

I am a lawyer.I am the personal attorney to Late Mr. Kenneth K**m, a National of your Country, who used to work as a contractor with Crystal Construction Company Inc.,herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family, hence I contacted you. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged. Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an account
valued above US$10,000,000.00 has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated and the funds returned to the government.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account valued above US$10,000,000.00 can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money, 60% to me and 40% to you. I have all
the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my email, send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

I await your urgent response and positive attention in this circumstance.Please write back through this email address (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))

Best regards,

Barrister David Chiji, LLB, LLM, BL,SAN
Attorney at Law.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

6 of 32