3 of 32
Woohoo! I won a million Euros!
Posted: 11 January 2007 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-01-11

Ok I thought I would call their bluff and sent a E-mal asking how I could claim my winnings and this is what I got in return. Notice there is a min deposit to open the account!!!!! Why can’t they use my (foney)winnings as the deposit.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

INTER CONTINENTAL ALLIANCE FINANCE & SECURITIES.
De Boelelaan 1105 1081HV Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Tel:  +31 610 069 066.
Fax:  +31 847 292 338.
E-mail: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Dear Winner,

This is to acknowledgment the receipt of your e-mail, and to confirm the validity of the winning notification. Be informed that you have been approved to receive the sum of

Posted: 12 January 2007 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8452
Joined  2006-02-28

Oh my Dewkiss…
expect spam city in the future…

You can see where they are lining you up for a deposit of YOUR money to create an account for “your winnings”...

beware people (and especially you Dewkiss) ... don’t do it!

(I know most of you are already savvy enough to know not to go this far)

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 12 January 2007 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-01-11

Oh I am not going to do it I just wanted to see what they wanted from me in order to claim it heheheh I am not that dumb.  I knew it was a scam spam from the start. There is a dept in our police dept where I live that takes these things and investacates them. but you have to answer the first e-mail and get an answer for them to do it.  the officer told me that the deposit is equial to the winnings but no one has done the deposit yet to see of you get the winnings they are waiting for the funding to do it for the person getting the e-mails. so it may take several offers before they can as the bank involved wants your answer in 24hours.  I hope they catch them soon.

Posted: 12 January 2007 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

It’s amazing to see one so coherent!

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 17 January 2007 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-28

This is interesting… I guess it is supposed to look like I am being solicited by a lottery agent for some shady deal…

To:  undisclosed-recipients: 
Subject:  hello
Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2007 6:11 PM

Dear Friend,

My name is simon anderson, I work with the Euro Lottery, I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of 4,528,000 GBP.

Due to my position in the company I can present you as the lucky winner of the above stated amount, naturally every body would like to play
lottery if they are assured of winning, I am assuring you that i can present you to be the lucky winner, please do not take for granted this
once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of this transaction.you can contact me via my
private e mail@simonandersonATluxmail.com
We shall be sharing the funds 50-50 at the successful completion of
this project.

I await your urgent response.

Regards,
simon anderson

Signature 

Posted: 19 January 2007 11:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-29

So, this one’s not even a result of a lotto draw…

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the season
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that funds Now, I want you to contact my secretary on the information below
Now contact my secretary Mr.Charles Orlando
EMAIL:charles_orlando1@yahoo.fr)
Tel:+22993-463-846
ask him to send you the sum of ($1.5 MILLION)U.S.D in A CASHIER’S CHEQUE, which I kept for your compensation. CONTACT him immediately ON this EMAIL: (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))
reconfirm your mailing address to avoid mistake,and once he confirmed your mailing information so that he will being going to the courier company to deliver your cheque. the neeeded informations is as detailed bellow
NAME:...................................
ADDRESS:......................................
EMAIL:....................................................
PHONE:...........................................................
OCCUPATION:.........................................................
COMPANY:........................................................................
COUNTRY:..............................................................................
AMOUNT….....................................................................................
Regards
Sammy Afor

Ahora tambi

Signature 

Posted: 20 January 2007 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-28

If I read that even a little bit correctly you are being offered money because the person sending you the message was successful in some endeavor?

You are soooo lucky Smerk!!!
LOL

Signature 

Posted: 20 January 2007 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-29

LOL That’s what it seems like, Oppie!

Signature 

Posted: 25 January 2007 05:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-29

Ooooh, I’ve got an external bank auditor offering me money, now.  And they’re under the impression that I’m a married couple!

ABSA BANK        
PLOT 1023 FOX STREET,FAIRVIEW,                       
JOHANESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA.
DIRECT FAX NUMBER 27866903909
DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER:+27-782-134-834
                PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTAIL

DEAR Mr & Mrs k… ,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally I want to transfer to overseas the sum of Fifteen Million United States Dollars U.S.$15,000,000.00) from my country South Africa. I want to ask you to kindly look for a reliable and Honest person who will be capable and fit to provide Either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, Though an empty bank account could serve this purpose As long as you will remain honest to me till the end Of this important business trusting in you and Believing in God that you will never let me down Either now or in time to come.

I am Mr. FRED ZUMA MOORE, the External Auditor of a ABSA BANK SOUTH AFRICA. During the Course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened here in the bank in 2002 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account again. After Going through some old files in the records, I Discovered that the owner of the account died without An Heir apparent to the throne, hence the money is Floating and if I do not remit this money out Urgently it will be forfeited for nothing

Signature 

Posted: 25 January 2007 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Smerk - 25 January 2007 10:42 AM

Ooooh, I’ve got an external bank auditor offering me money, now.  And they’re under the impression that I’m a married couple!

Honey, we’re rich!!!  grin

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 25 January 2007 06:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-29
Accipiter - 25 January 2007 11:37 AM
Smerk - 25 January 2007 10:42 AM

Honey, we’re rich!!!  grin

When did we get married?! hmmm

Signature 

3 of 32