President Bush volunteers to lead investigation of Administration
failure in New Orleans. The investigation will focus on the following
1. What was I thinking?
2. Was I thinking?
3. If I was thinking, what was I thinking about?
4. What was Jesus thinking?
5. If I talk to God, why didn’t he tell me about this?
6. Who can I blame?
7. How can Halliburton make money on this?
8. Was this a weapon of mass destruction?
9. Do we have more medals like the one we gave Tennant?
10. Why does this shit always happen in the middle of my vacation?
11. Can I make up my lost vacation days in September?
12. Why didn’t Dick or Karl tell me what to do?
13. Why would I give money to dykes?
14. Why didn’t those people call for a limo?
15. How did Condi like Spamalot?
16. It was those damn Swift Boats, wasn’t it?
17. If I investigate you don’t have to, do you…do you?
18. Doesn’t Brown need to spend more time with his teenage sons?
19. Black people need to eat?
20. How much longer does this Presidency stuff last?
21. What’s the problem, dead people don’t vote anyway…?
22. Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?