77 of 79
Nuclear War Set For 09/12/06….crap, 14 days before my b-day
Posted: 01 July 2008 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 837 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26042
Joined  2004-11-08

It’s such a small world out there.  I was browsing the Abilene Reporter News site to see if they had any recent info on Hawkins when I noticed an article on a local (to Abilene) man talking about chemtrails, wherein was mentioned our own dear Alex Jones.  It’s like a reunion.  smile

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 01 July 2008 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 838 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
JoeDaJuggler - 01 July 2008 04:02 PM

Anyway, in his last one he said I have to look at world events in a different way—I shouldn’t “try to refute” the prophecy.

I pointed out that refuting the prophecy requires no effort whatsoever.

You’re at it again, aren’t you? Refuting all over the place… wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 01 July 2008 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 839 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
Madmouse - 01 July 2008 09:03 PM

You’re at it again, aren’t you? Refuting all over the place… wink

Sometimes, my refutation precedes me. 

I think HOY is a House of Ill-refute.

One of these days, I’m going to make an offer you no canna refute.

OK. . I’ll stop now.  (I’m loopy on cold medicine right now!)

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 01 July 2008 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 840 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20

I think this guy who’s replying to me isn’t our own dear Sept12.

One thing I’ll say for him:  he’s verbose.

Signature 

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 01 July 2008 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 841 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

You tease us with juicy tidbits of these conversations and leave us thirsting for more. Some might call that a form of torture!

I hear the HoY Internet Department is where they keep their most invaluable members. After all, the Internet can survive an atomic war…

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 02 July 2008 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 842 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20
Transfrmr - 02 July 2008 03:37 AM

I hear the HoY Internet Department is where they keep their most invaluable members. After all, the Internet can survive an atomic war…

I suspect it’s a new department for the HoY. 

Remember how the little doomsday counter twice ran into negative days until The End?

Signature 

Posted: 02 July 2008 04:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 843 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Charybdis - 01 July 2008 04:23 PM

It’s such a small world out there.  I was browsing the Abilene Reporter News site to see if they had any recent info on Hawkins when I noticed an article on a local (to Abilene) man talking about chemtrails, wherein was mentioned our own dear Alex Jones.  It’s like a reunion.  smile

What’d the nutter have to say about him?

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 02 July 2008 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 844 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26042
Joined  2004-11-08

Alex Jones supports the chemtrails nutter.  I’m not sure what his stance on doomsday cults is, but I have this nagging suspicion that it wouldn’t make any sense, anyway. raspberry

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 05 August 2008 12:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 845 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-08-05

i used to be in that no good cult and i left a few years ago….my name is Jonathan Cole   aka   Yanathan Hawkins when i was in the cult,    in 2005 i tried contacting my mother Cynthia Lyann Scovel   aka Shebanyah Sherebyah Hawkins , and was always told that she never wanted to talk to me again…well thats didnt stop me, i persisted in trying to contact her for over a year…come to find out she has been dead for over a year and the cult had kept my brothers with them and was keeping the goverment unaware of her status as to continue collecting the monthly child support checks she was getting every month…i honestly wish there were still public hangings so that i can finally see that no good PoS leader die.  and yes ....kepha lay off the crack man seriously…..snap outa it and stop posting this crap

Posted: 05 August 2008 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 846 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20
BigJonn - 05 August 2008 04:25 AM

i used to be in that no good cult and i left a few years ago….my name is Jonathan Cole   aka   Yanathan Hawkins when i was in the cult,    in 2005 i tried contacting my mother Cynthia Lyann Scovel   aka Shebanyah Sherebyah Hawkins , and was always told that she never wanted to talk to me again…well thats didnt stop me, i persisted in trying to contact her for over a year…come to find out she has been dead for over a year and the cult had kept my brothers with them and was keeping the goverment unaware of her status as to continue collecting the monthly child support checks she was getting every month…i honestly wish there were still public hangings so that i can finally see that no good PoS leader die.  and yes ....kepha lay off the crack man seriously…..snap outa it and stop posting this crap

Wow!

So you were trying to contact your mother after you had left the cult but she was still in it?  Any information about how she died?

Have you told the police about this? (At the very least what you describe is fraud.)

Did you know our own cult guy (sept12 or kepha)?

Signature 

Posted: 05 August 2008 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 847 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-08-05

yes i knew kepha a while back….my mother died from cancer….but i still find it odd that she had 2 death certificates with 2 diffrent dates of death…and all the autopsys show cancer,    the authorities coulndt do anything to help me either…....and i still find it odd that alot of the members die from some form of cancer

77 of 79