2 of 79
Nuclear War Set For 09/12/06….crap, 14 days before my b-day
Posted: 02 September 2006 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

The links were entered incorrectly I think.  I cut and pasted them:  http://www.september12-2006.com/
this one has an audio sermon (short), then music (rock)

And http://www.myspace.com/kephers
This of course is a blog

I always find it interesting that routinely it’s biblical passages that receive such analytical scruitiny, that somehow there is must be a kind of hidden riddle-message(s). 

Aside from the bible (and gnostic passages) though, I’d really like to know about and see prophesies from other religious beliefs and whether or not they each support what continues to crop up in Christian verses.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 02 September 2006 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  295
Joined  2004-11-08

Well, I for one am going to wait for the calendar to prove this crackpot wrong, and go about my original plans for daily life in the meantime.  Aren’t you all?  Of course, when it doesn’t happen, he’ll find some mysterious little mathmatical flaw in his calculations, and then doomsday won’t be coming for a whole more six months!  Panic, Repent, see the true way of faith and Yahweh’s Revenge.  Oh, puhleeeeze!  I think I’m done here, it’s getting boring.  But thanks for fixing the links, hulitoons.  *scoffs and fades into the distance, just another hapless soul about to be vaporized*

Signature 

Squirrels stole my garden gnome.  Then they ate his nuts!

Posted: 02 September 2006 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Just look on the internet and look up dieseases aids,std

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 02 September 2006 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

touche Boo!

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 02 September 2006 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

Oh, I’m back, but only to say that Boo - Your contributions to the MoH website as co-administrator have been no less than outstanding, so far, and getting better.  Not to suck-up or anything, I have no aspirations, or is that respirations, on no, I’d be dead.  Flora, you are a truly outstanding woman with a wry wit, an intellectual jump on most, and an apparently tireless love for this site and this work.  My sincere and personal compliments to you, dear lady.  You are a class act, and Alex is a good judge of talent and character.  Best Wishes.  Oh, and if this post has to be moved to another thread, my apologies.  I just felt it was time that someone else publicly acknowledged their admiration for your contributions, here, and for all your help to all of us, the members.  Good Job!  And if anyone else wants to chime in and be moved, now’s your chance. -Dan

Signature 

Posted: 02 September 2006 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20

“It’s totally clear in Scriptures what’s going to take place. I’m one hundred percent convinced of this. One hundred percent.”

http://www.yisraylhawkins.com/Welcome.aspx

The way I see it, the only way he could actually be 100% sure of a future event occurring is if he plans to do it himself.  Any chance these nutjobs could’ve gotten a bomb?

Remember “Beneath the Planet of the Apes”?  The mutants’ religion that included worship of the Doomsday Bomb?  I think their mixing The Rapture with global nuclear war is frighteningly similar.

I still expect to wake up on the 13th and get 404 errors when searching some of their websites. . . .

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 02 September 2006 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

If logic, statistics, and history have anything to do with human nature, then I’d say there is a 0% chance that these people would have a detonatable nuclear weapon.  People who seriously attempt to gain or develop any sort of WMD are very quiet about it, unless they happen to run a whole country, like Iran. No, they’re just crackpots.  Sleep well.

Signature 

Posted: 03 September 2006 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

Stork, I love your signature. 

I think that humans never truly grow beyond the love of ghost stories around a campfire either, or the thrill of a fast roller-coaster ride.  I also believe there are many other folks who still adhere to the concept of hell, fire and brimstone, or repent with fear. 

Obviously, every day and every hour there are people (at time whole groups simultaneously) who face their end-days.  As far as the entire globe facing that ultimate hour (or the hour of its beginning) we may have already passed that mark and not realized it with many lifetimes ahead yet until it completes its task.  It’s also possible that it still waits to strike. 

There have always been rumors of war, pestilence and unusual happenings on this globe though, so using any of these as a sensible guideline is as inaccurate as the generalities of our horoscopes.

I know that I have passed through many sighted hours of predicted doomsdays many times and each time the hackles on the back of my neck rose in anticipation.  The clocked ticked passed the appointed hour and shortly thereafter I played and slept and lived until the next prediction. 

Roller-coaster rides are exhilarating, but you usually do get off them at the end of the ride.

Signature 

Posted: 03 September 2006 03:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11
stork - 03 September 2006 12:31 AM

Oh, I’m back, but only to say that Boo - Your contributions to the MoH website as co-administrator have been no less than outstanding, so far, and getting better.  Not to suck-up or anything, I have no aspirations, or is that respirations, on no, I’d be dead.  Flora, you are a truly outstanding woman with a wry wit, an intellectual jump on most, and an apparently tireless love for this site and this work.  My sincere and personal compliments to you, dear lady.  You are a class act, and Alex is a good judge of talent and character.  Best Wishes.  Oh, and if this post has to be moved to another thread, my apologies.  I just felt it was time that someone else publicly acknowledged their admiration for your contributions, here, and for all your help to all of us, the members.  Good Job!  And if anyone else wants to chime in and be moved, now’s your chance. -Dan

I totally and completely agree with this post. Not as good at the writing as good old stork here, but Boo, I thank you for being the wonderful and inspiring person that you are.

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 05 September 2006 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05
www.september12-2006.com - 02 September 2006 06:38 PM

That is not a hoax. It is reality and the world may laugh and make fun of it now. But we will see in less then 10 days that Nuclear war will start in the middle east. Just ask yourself this question: “Do you think the earth can go on, in the direction it is going in now”. Just look on the internet and look up dieseases aids,std’s and plenty more all on the rise at the highest numbers we’ve ever seen. These could be prevented if we just kept the laws of the creator. To learn more about this nuclear war check it out at http://www.september12-2006.com, or www.myspace.com/kephers. September 13 i’ll be on here to post more. Thanks Kepha

Wait….you will be here on the 13th to post more?  One would think that a nuclear holocaust might have a slight impact on the internet’s infrastructure but I guess since you can see into the future you know that somehow, miraclously, the internet will still be 100% operational the day after.

You also stated “Do you think the earth can go on, in the direction it is going in now”.

Of course not…the earth has a life span, this is common knowledge. It cannot go on forever.  How this proves that a nuclear war will start on September 12th though is beyond my reasoning.

And by all means, please do come back on the 13th as I am sure you will have what, in your mind, would be a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why nuclear war did not occur and moreso, your “new calculations” that prove that you simply made a mathematical error and the new date is ??/??/??.

I am laughing at this now and I promise you, I will be here on the 13th, still laughing. LOL

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 05 September 2006 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26043
Joined  2004-11-08

Hehe, you know if he comes back it will only be to provide a new date - it certainly won’t be to explain why he was wrong all this time.  That’s a big ‘if’, though.  You know he won’t be around to listen to everyone saying ‘I told you so’.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

2 of 79