2 of 11
September 11…a hoax???
Posted: 11 December 2005 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2005-11-27

if 911 is a hoax what do we get instead of the emergency number?

Signature 

Always remember, “Boss is just double SOB backwards”.

Posted: 12 December 2005 08:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08
sandwich maker - 12 December 2005 12:39 AM
Vince - 09 September 2005 04:30 AM

i actually support obl more than bush. muslims are ready to die for thier cause. U.S. mothers keep screaming about drafts. how much more blood 4 oil? the terrorists want the west 2 leave right? then WHY DON’T THEY JUST LEAVE!!! sheshh that would solve it all. buttt the us is wayy 2 dependant on oil from there soooo more peeps keep dieing and hicks keep supportin bush.

I’m sick of all the mothers loudly complaining about the war after their son has died.
Here’s an idea, if you don’t like the war, don’t let your children join!

People over 18 are no longer governed by their parents and are free to make their own choices - including joining the military.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 12 December 2005 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19
Count Chuckula - 09 September 2005 12:23 PM
Vince - 09 September 2005 04:30 AM

i actually support obl more than bush. muslims are ready to die for thier cause. U.S. mothers keep screaming about drafts. how much more blood 4 oil? the terrorists want the west 2 leave right? then WHY DON’T THEY JUST LEAVE!!! sheshh that would solve it all. buttt the us is wayy 2 dependant on oil from there soooo more peeps keep dieing and hicks keep supportin bush.

Ya know Vince, I am not usually such a stickler for spelling but if you want anyone to take you seriously you really should learn how to spell or if thats to difficult for you, use a damn spell checker!

oh yeah, if you really think that if the US would leave (I am not sure where you are referring to, you never said, I assume Iraq) that the terrorists would suddenly forget their hatred of all things Western, you are sadly mistaken.

Thanks Chuck, i’m glad you put some logic down before i had the chance to write anything. We cannot pull out of Iraq yet because;

1) The entire infrastructure of the country is in a terrible state and at the moment most of the population are relying on foreign aid (Mostly supplied, delivered and consequently protected by coalition forces)
2) As soon as our forces leave the government would be overthrown by those in the minority who don’t aggree with a democratic voting system and who would rather the country went to shit under the old tribal law.
3)See as we dicked half the country we now have an obligation to stay until the bitter end, interestingly enough it’s the civilians and Iraqi policemen who are suffering the most losses at the moment, not our troops, the second we back down, these groups will suffer even more violence because the people responcible for the bombings etc do not care a jot about their country or their people, they are merely brainwashed lunatic fanatics.

For the record (I’ve stated this before) I DID NOT agree with our forces takling the actions that they did, or at least for the reasons that they did, but we must make sure thaty certain wrongs are righted. My brother is back out in Iraq for his 2nd tour in two years and from what he has said it is going to be at least another few years before we can effectively leave Iraq to govern itself.

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 12 December 2005 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2005-11-08

1 Million Dollars To Anyone Who Can Prove That Explosives Where Not Used At WTC

Well here is a chance for the naysayers that say explosives where NOT used at the WTC. I don’t think it’s going to happen though

No evidence? It must be conspiracy: http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/no-evidence-it-must-be-conspiracy/2005/11/20/1132421549267.html?oneclick=true

By Mark Coultan Herald Correspondent in New York
November 21, 2005

The twin towers did not fall because aircraft hit them. Demolition explosive charges made them collapse.

If you look at close-up video you see puffs of explosives coming out the sides of the buildings as they topple. An advertisement that makes this allegation has been airing in New York for months. It ends with a voice saying: “Reopen the investigation and address the unanswered questions of 9/11.”

If you go to the website http://www.reopen911.org you find a series of even more startling claims.

Did a plane actually hit the Pentagon? Photos taken on September 11, 2001, show no cabin, no tail and no engines.

~~

He is offering $US1 million ($1.36 million) to anyone who can prove that explosives were not used in the World Trade Centre.

Posted: 12 December 2005 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2005-12-10

quote author=“David B.” date=“1126244805”:
“”
Actually, it looks like the article is only saying that the plane attack on the Pentagon was a hoax, and is parroting an American author in doing that. Although they do go on to say that the US was behind the New York atrocities; even though OBL has already ‘fessed up to them, duh!

Still, if they think the NY/9/11 attacks are a US conspiracy, and OBL says he did it, then presumeably they believe OBL is a tool of the US. And the less support for that “tool” the better!
“”

Osama bin Laden has always denied that he had any invlolvement in the U.S. government-staged 9/11 PsyOp attacks. You’re probably making reference to a translation put out by the U.S. government that was later shown to be a mistranslation.

As well, Osama bin Laden died in December 2001. The October 2004 “Osama bin Laden” video tape used a more convincing-looking actor than the December 2001 “Osama bin Laden” video tape which used the “fat bin Laden” actor that didn’t look hardly anything like Osama, but the actor in the October 2004 video still looks different than Osama bin Laden.

For more on the above, see the below articles:

“Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government”:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

“Is the 2004 Bin Laden Video Tape A Fraud?”:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape2.html

“The Fake bin Laden Video Tape”:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

See also the below post by me:

Osama bin Laden Met with CIA Official in July in an American Hospital in Dubai

Signature 

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”—H.L. Mencken, “Women as Outlaws,” A Mencken Chrestomathy (1949), p. 29. This essay was first published in The Smart Set, December 1921.

Posted: 12 December 2005 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26042
Joined  2004-11-08

Oh dear, here we go again with the loonies.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 12 December 2005 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  118
Joined  2005-06-14

I guess its time to put on our tin foil hats.

Posted: 12 December 2005 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRank
Joined  2005-12-10
Charybdis - 12 December 2005 05:39 PM

Oh dear, here we go again with the loonies.

Indeed, it would be nice if conspiracy theorist loonies such as yourself could break your minds out of your life-long government indoctrination, such as on the U.S. government’s lying, self-serving, a-historical, a-factual, and provably false official fairy tale conspiracy theory concerning the 9/11 attacks.

Signature 

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”—H.L. Mencken, “Women as Outlaws,” A Mencken Chrestomathy (1949), p. 29. This essay was first published in The Smart Set, December 1921.

Posted: 12 December 2005 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

Uh huh.  *nods*

Signature 

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 12 December 2005 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Joined  2005-12-10
Charybdis - 12 December 2005 05:49 PM

Uh huh.  *nods*

It’s good that you agree with me, for I am indeed correct; and indeed you know deep inside yourself that I am absolutely correct. But your problem is that you are afraid to come to terms with the awful truth, so you choose to live in denial in the provably fallacious fairy tale world that your government has fed to you. People tend to not want to believe that they are ruled over by an indescribably malignant power, the depths of which knows no boundary; so many people, such as yourself, willingly put on psychological blinders to keep their psyches untroubled by disturbing truths.

Signature 

Posted: 12 December 2005 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

Sorry, I saw the chemtrails over my house this morning so I’m impervious to ‘logic’ for the rest of the day.

Signature 

Not me. - George Hrab

2 of 11