1 of 1
Yogic Fliers can protect us!!!!
Posted: 25 August 2006 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

“yogic fliers” (who sit cross-legged and, by Transcendental Meditation, “fly” by levitating their posteriors).

In July, two weeks after Israel began its retaliatory attack on Hezbollah, a former Israeli army colonel, Reuven Zelinkovsky, was critical, alleging that a squadron of yogic fliers could provide a “shield of invincibility” around the country, just as effective as a military campaign. TM experts use the formula of the square root of 1 percent of a country’s population as the critical mass of fliers necessary to affect the national spiritual consciousness (for Israel, 265 fliers).

read more…. http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?apage=1&cid=1153291974316&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

thanks for the link Chary!

Profile
 
 
Posted: 25 August 2006 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

Ha, ha ha, HA!!!!!!
Yep, that should do the trick…..

Profile
 
 
Posted: 25 August 2006 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26043
Joined  2004-11-08

Link

 Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Profile
 
 
Posted: 25 August 2006 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Exhausting.  This sounds a lot like praying or casting if enough minds are involved or centered around a single idea. 

Well, we use only 10% of our brains typically, so I wonder what we could actually do if we tap into the other 90%?

For certain though, get enough people involved doing this and there’d be no time left for war.

 Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Profile
 
 
Posted: 25 August 2006 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26043
Joined  2004-11-08

Obviously the Lebanese contingent are doing a wonderful job of protecting Lebanon from the Isaeli incursion.

I use 100% of my brain.  If you’re only using 10% you might want to visit a neurologist. wink

 Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Profile
 
 
Posted: 25 August 2006 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Senior Member
Avatar
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  620
Joined  2005-06-30
hulitoons - 25 August 2006 08:22 PM

Well, we use only 10% of our brains typically, so I wonder what we could actually do if we tap into the other 90%?

Well, that’s not really true…

Personally, I would ahve to see the whole “posterior-levitating” thing before I believe it could work. (Which I don’t.)

 

rolleyes The things people believe…

Profile
 
 
Posted: 25 August 2006 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

I only use 10% at a time, bouncing that around like a pinball machine to the next task.  I don’t multi-task because I’m brain damaged.

 Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Profile
 
 
Posted: 28 August 2006 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09
Snowy - 25 August 2006 09:00 PM
hulitoons - 25 August 2006 08:22 PM

Well, we use only 10% of our brains typically, so I wonder what we could actually do if we tap into the other 90%?

Well, that’s not really true…

Personally, I would ahve to see the whole “posterior-levitating” thing before I believe it could work. (Which I don’t.)

 

rolleyes The things people believe…

Hey!!! I wanted to correct him on that!

Profile
 
 
   
1 of 1