1 of 1
Police, Called to Home, Find Human Hand
Posted: 26 July 2006 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. (AP) - An exotic dancer who decorated her home with skulls and a severed hand was to be arraigned Wednesday for improper disposition of human remains, authorities said.

Police responding to a report Friday of a suicidal person at the home of 31-year-old Linda Kay discovered a large, crudely severed human hand in a mason jar of formaldehyde on the dresser of Kay’s basement bedroom, according to the police report.

While the subject of the initial phone call was not located in the home, authorities found six skulls in an upstairs room. The Middlesex County medical examiner has determined all are human.

Kay was arrested and charged Friday afternoon in South Plainfield Municipal Court, where she faces arraignment at 9 a.m. Wednesday. As of early Tuesday, no lawyer had filed papers on her behalf, a court administrator said.

Kay could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

While human skulls may be purchased online, the origin of the hand is more troubling. The police report states it was severed roughly, not surgically, with bone fragments in the jar.

Two people who knew Kay, including one who stayed at her house for about two months earlier this year, told The Star-Ledger of Newark for that the hand, which Kay nicknamed “Freddy,” was a gift from a medical student who frequented the Union strip club where she dances. At the all-nude juice bar called Hott 22, Kay nurtured her Gothic persona, wearing dark costumes, heavy eyeliner, piercings and tattoos.

Kay’s mother told the newspaper that her daughter had always been fascinated with the macabre. As a girl she found and collected animal skulls and snake skeletons. Patricia Ann Kay said her daughter purchased the human skulls from a mail order catalog.

“She has a flair for the dramatic,” her mother told the newspaper for Tuesday’s editions. “I have never tried to stop my children from doing whatever they want. As long as they are happy, aren’t hurting anyone, and it’s keeping them out of the poor house.”

A South Plainfield Judge released Kay from custody Friday on $100,000 bail.

Source here.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 26 July 2006 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  295
Joined  2004-11-08

The breaking news today is, that this weirdo didn’t show-up for her preliminary hearing. The judge has revoked her bail and issued an arrest warrant.  She has no known phone number, nor is anyone close to the situation aware of her whereabouts, or at least they aren’t saying.  So, where do you flee to if you’re already in New Jersey?!

Signature 

Squirrels stole my garden gnome.  Then they ate his nuts!

Posted: 26 July 2006 08:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

It’s funny that when I heard this story on the radio this morning, my first thoughts were of Boo…

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 27 July 2006 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  523
Joined  2006-05-24

Boo would surely have shared pics of such a collection with her Fantastic Forum Freinds, tho’, wouldn’t she? Definitely not add any of them to such a collection, would she?

Signature 

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it left…

The Dude abides.

Posted: 27 July 2006 08:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

You obviously don’t know Boo that well, Mazinga…;)

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 27 July 2006 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1194
Joined  2005-02-22
Smerk - 28 July 2006 12:40 AM

You obviously don’t know Boo that well, Mazinga…;)

No kidding!!!

smirk

Signature 

Canadian Bacon Rules !!!

Posted: 27 July 2006 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

At the all-nude juice bar called Hott 22, Kay nurtured her Gothic persona, wearing dark costumes, heavy eyeliner, piercings and tattoos.

How do you wear dark costumes in an all-nude bar?

mazinga - 27 July 2006 06:43 PM

Boo would surely have shared pics of such a collection with her Fantastic Forum Freinds, tho’, wouldn’t she? Definitely not add any of them to such a collection, would she?

So that’s what happened to the last Alex replicant. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 27 July 2006 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

They wear the costumes when they come on stage, silly, it’s a Strip club.  “All nude” in the U.S. means they strip down to nothing, and in almost every state they aren’t allowed to serve alcohol in these clubs. Some states don’t allow them at all.  Here in PA, about 50 miles away, there is the state’s one and only drive-up strip show window, at a place named the ‘Climax Gentlemen’s Club’.  Yeah, pay 20 bucks, and a chick behind a 6X8 ft bullet-proof window strips to nothing and dances while you sit in your car eating your burger and fries. Novel concept.

Signature 

Posted: 27 July 2006 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2006-01-27

How very romantic…

Signature 

Whether I will grow up to be the hero of my own life, I do not know.

Posted: 27 July 2006 11:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

Yeah, and nobody gave their opinion on my original question - Where do you flee to, if you’re already in New Jersey?  Maybe most here aren’t familiar with NJ’s reputation for mob & gang violence, and mysterious disappearences, like Jimmy Hoffa, etc.  Food for MOH, in the past and probably, the future.

Signature 

Posted: 27 July 2006 11:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Perhaps they flee to Old Jersey?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 27 July 2006 11:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2006-01-27
stork - 28 July 2006 03:18 AM

Yeah, and nobody gave their opinion on my original question - Where do you flee to, if you’re already in New Jersey?  Maybe most here aren’t familiar with NJ’s reputation for mob & gang violence, and mysterious disappearences, like Jimmy Hoffa, etc.  Food for MOH, in the past and probably, the future.

Maybe she’s in the nude, and since they’re looking for a goth dressed in dark clothes…:)

Signature 

Whether I will grow up to be the hero of my own life, I do not know.

1 of 1