1 of 2
Bible scholars predict 85% probability of nuclear terrorist attack on UN complex in Manhattan June 9 or 10
Posted: 06 June 2006 06:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2006-05-15

If the Bible sez it, it must be true!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/6/prweb394193.htm

The Bible is written in a symbolic code. But it is not the New York Times best selling Hebrew Letter Skip code of Michael Drosnin and it is not the hollywood blockbusting fictional Da Vinci code of Dan Brown. It is the symbolism of Daniel’s visions, Joseph’s Dreams and Jesus’ parables. It applies to the whole Bible, Old and New Testaments. The Bible is end times prophecy written as history. This code research has been sent to 200 academic statisticians around the world for their opinion. So far none of them have been able to refute it.

London, England, June 4, 2006—Before we get into the scriptural reasoning let’s look at this physically. Mayor Bloomberg has said that terror schemes have mentioned the UN amongst other targets. NYC has been the main terrorist target in the past in the US. Nuclear terrorism has been debated in the media as a possibility in the longer term future, but next weekend?

Well, that is where the Bible research comes in. The date is deduced from the symbolic code of Jesus

Posted: 06 June 2006 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

Fortunately there’s a 99% probability of June 9th/10th falling into that 15% probability band where nothing at all happens.

Posted: 06 June 2006 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05
David B. - 06 June 2006 12:01 PM

Fortunately there’s a 99% probability of June 9th/10th falling into that 15% probability band where nothing at all happens.

Geez, just when I thought it was safe to travel again.

Dan the Would-Be-Tourist

Posted: 06 June 2006 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05

Uhhh, I cannot help but wonder:

Does anyone really believe the original post above?

Are the article-writers serious?  Do they believe it themselves?

Why would the Bible, a book addressed to all mankind if ever there was, why would it contain secret codes?  If God wanted us to know the future, why don’t we all just dream it or read it on a breakfast burrito or something?  Why the secrecy?

Dan the Curious

Posted: 06 June 2006 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08

The Bible doesn’t contain any secret codes.  Any book of sufficient size can be analyzed the same way, with exactly the same kind of random information found.  In fact, what ‘secrets’ pop up depends entirely on which translation you use, as well as how it’s formatted.  Both of them are completely arbitrary, making this whole process a joke.  However, it’s one that is taken seriously by many wackos out there.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 06 June 2006 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2890
Joined  2005-06-15

As a Christian myself I’d say the original poster is either a complete nut or is looking to make money from the Bible in some way.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 06 June 2006 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Jesus said only the Father knew the time of the end.  I think some people just want attention

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 07 June 2006 04:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

And if the Bible is in code, which Bible do you go by?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 June 2006 06:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Me thinks we are using the word “scholars” loosely.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 07 June 2006 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08
Charybdis - 06 June 2006 02:51 PM

The Bible doesn’t contain any secret codes.  Any book of sufficient size can be analyzed the same way, with exactly the same kind of random information found.  In fact, what ‘secrets’ pop up depends entirely on which translation you use, as well as how it’s formatted.  Both of them are completely arbitrary, making this whole process a joke.  However, it’s one that is taken seriously by many wackos out there.

Ditto…

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 07 June 2006 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05
Peter - 07 June 2006 12:09 AM

As a Christian myself I’d say the original poster is either a complete nut or is looking to make money from the Bible in some way.

Making money in the religion business?  Say it isn’t so!

Dan the Donator

Posted: 08 June 2006 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

“.........The first of these bombs will hit the UN complex in Manhattan between sundown on Friday June 9th and Sundown on June 10th, this year. .....

That’s tomorrow and the day after…..........  just how far a radius would this affect?

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

1 of 2