http://911independentcommission.org/questions.html

In addition, there are the 115 ommissions and distortions documented
by David Ray Griffin
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20050523112738404

This timeline of people and events is composed from mainstream sources
http://cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

How can anyone say that a new investigation is not warranted? A new
investigation is only needed to determine exactly who knew and did
what when. I was at the 9/11 Chicago Conference this past weekend. I saw a lot of good people,
patriotic, seeking real answers to honest, obvious questions about
9/11, the “day that changed everything” every American needs to know
have been left unanswered, before 9/11 is allowed to slip into
history.

An enormous body of information has been compiled by independent
researchers and it continues to grow. 9/11 Truth activists are taking
numerous actions through the legal, political and media systems to get
accountability and justice for 9/11. We’ve developed our own media- in
this world of blogs, websites, forums, personal email contact lists
and word of mouth, information can be rapidly and widely disseminated;
the media blackout has become irrelevant. A grassroots movement is
gathering from the left, right and center, as most people who
critically examine the official story quickly realize it doesn’t add
up.

We as a people need to come to terms with the existence of this kind
of threat to our lives and our Republic, and put the proper
Constitutional safeguards in place to ensure this kind of tyranny
cannot take hold again. America, the Earth and the human race hang in
the balance.

Signature 

Zogby Poll Finds Over 70 Million Voting Age Americans Support New 9/11 Investigation
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421

Posted: 06 June 2006 05:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

Well clearly it’s a hoax as there is no such place as America.

Columbus was in the pay of the Portugese and faked his data to deceive the Spanish. Why else did he go directly from the Portugese court to the Spanish court in 1485? By misleading the newly united Spanish crowns with a few paltry ‘treasures’ and some travellers’ tales, Spain was diverted from competing with Portugal in the real markets.

Those crews that couldn’t be bought or intimidated were ‘lost at sea’. Only when the Royal administrator Francisco de Bobadilla failed to be convinced by Columbus’ island set-pieces was the hoax revealed and Columbus arrested (in 1500), but by then Spain had to perpetuate the myth of a ‘new world’ to save face. Queen Isabella later successfully petitioned the Pope to decree that no mention of the non-existence of the new world should ever be made, under threat of excommunication.

Since then alliances between the royal houses, and induction of new members into the cabal of the rich elite have used the America myth to consolidate their power over the population. 9/11 is just the latest in a long list of fakery, this time with the aim of providing an excuse to remove the only two Muslim regimes to defy the power of the ‘Royal Houses’ of the middle-east; Afganistan and Iraq.

Posted: 06 June 2006 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2006-03-07

I actually took the time to look at some of this, and have come up with some of my own questions that help prove it was all a hoax. These are just as good as those I read in the links.

What color underwear were the hijackers wearing and why is there no mention that some of them may not have been wearing any underwear at all.

It has been reported that the planes crashed into their targets. Why does the media and government continue to mislead the world by using the word “crashed” when it is obvious that the contact with the targets was the result of controlled flight - the planes went exactly where they were intended to go, and did not crash - which implies an accidental outcome.

The reports fail to mention that several of the hijackers may still be alive. It also does not mention that some of them may have been dead before they even got on the planes. If they are still alive, they obviously weren’t on the planes. So if they weren’t on the planes, they weren’t hijackers. So if they’re not hijackers, are they actually operatives for the CIA and why didn’t the investigation delve into that?

What is the connection between the date (9-11) and the fact that this nation selected 9-1-1 as the standard emergency number many years ago? Was 9-1-1 intentionally selected as part of the ongoing plot for the future attack?

Why was a story about a goat selected by the school during the school visit - was it because the school children were in on the planning and wanted Bush to be the scapegoat for their plan?

Why was Bush at a school and not a daycare? And was he wearing the same color underwear as the hijackers? If so, why. If not, why not?

Posted: 06 June 2006 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  342
Joined  2004-11-08

Aha ha ha ha! Logic fan, you are too funny. Do you do a stand-up routine anywhere?

Signature 

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
-George Orwell

Posted: 06 June 2006 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2006-06-06

Ignorance and arrogant dismissal of honest American’s questions of the rediculous ‘official’ tail of 911 are a huge help to the perpetraitors of this crime.  Take my test—if you can pass it, then go to the link and submit your science and win $1,000,000.  If you can’t pass it, then please pass it along.  I would love for someone to actually answer even 1 of the 3 questions.

The Nordsman Test

Posted: 06 June 2006 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26044
Joined  2004-11-08

I’m sorry, your atrocious spelling and grammatical errors made it impossible for me to read through your post.  I’m assuming (perhaps incorrectly, who knows?) that your logic isn’t any clearer.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 06 June 2006 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2006-03-07

The “test” is a very common method used by conspiracy theorists and other nuts - including the environmental wacko community. Throw a whole bunch of scientific sounding stuff together in a complicated fashion - and you make ordinary citizens sit back and think, “hmmmm, sounds like this guy knows what he’s talking about.” In fact, what it going on is simple bull——.  The first question can be made moot by a simple statement by me - and I’m not an engineer or scientist or anything else like that. I’d ask - how do we know how long it took for the building to fall? We don’t know what was going on inside the building before it fell. It may have begun “falling” the second the building was hit. And what caused the collapse? There is no way that we can sit back now and say that any one thing caused it. Though oddly enough, just 24 hours earlier, a butterfly in Botswana flapped its wings - so I’m thinking that was probably the cause. Yes, we think it’s odd that the towers fell straight down. People also think it’s odd that things like radio towers don’t fall over when they fail - they collapse straight down in most cases (heavy ice can hold them together long along to make them fall over).

Now, since we can’t explain with scientific certainly exactly what caused the building failure (it was obviously a combination of a lot of things), that allows someone to question not only the building failure, but allows their minds to even question whether planes actually hit the buildings - or whether its just an enourmous conspiracy. Okay, so Bush needed a reason to invade Iraq. For the sake of argument, I’ll give you that one. Since he apparently doesn’t need a whole lot of reason (according to his detractors), why didn’t he just “discover” the plot to destroy the WTC and base his invasion on that?

This isn’t TV or the movies. We can’t take 8 crime scene investigators, a couple of cameras and a pretty love interest and come up with a complete cause for all of this before our dinner appointment at six. What I’m saying is just because we aren’t sure why a platypus has a bill, doesn’t mean the platypus is really a duck!

Rune Nordsman - you’re talking to a bunch of people here who can see a hoax from a mile away - so you’re probably best going somewhere else. If 911 was a hoax, it was pulled off by millions of people who are all keeping silent about it - which considering how Washington is today, would be even a greater accomplishment than their landing on the moon hoax! Which we all know never happened because the moon is just a large blimp put in the sky by Nero and the Roman intelligence agency, the forerunner of the CIA. Nero - four letters - Bush - four letters. Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Bush listened to a story while New York burned. Bush heard a story about a goat, and there was a goat in the room when Nero fiddled. Hmmm, maybe it was the goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m here every night, BugbearSloth. You don’t have to tip your waitress, she works for the FBI!

Posted: 06 June 2006 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Rune Nordsman - 06 June 2006 05:36 PM

Ignorance and arrogant dismissal of honest American’s questions of the rediculous ‘official’ tail of 911 are a huge help to the perpetraitors of this crime.  Take my test—if you can pass it, then go to the link and submit your science and win $1,000,000.  If you can’t pass it, then please pass it along.  I would love for someone to actually answer even 1 of the 3 questions.

Question 1: Based on the pancake theory, each floor would naturally have encountered resistance from the floor beneath it.  Where did the resistance go?

As you said, the building took a little longer to fall than it would have in perfect free fall.  That’s where the resistance went.  That’s the only possibility.  Remember:  even if the building was blown up with explosives, there would still have been resistance from the successive floors collapsing.

Question 2: Since it is literally impossible to wire a building to implode in less than eight hours (the time from the first collapsed tower to the time WTC 7 collapsed) and since nobody has even admitted to wiring the building to implode on September 11, 2001; how did WTC Building 7 collapse into it’s own footprint at free fall speed?  Hint.  You will not find this explained in the 911 Commission Report.

It’s not impossible to wire a building to implode in less than eight hours.  How do you think the explosives were placed there, after all?  And how do you know that nobody has “admitted” to wiring the building?  Have you asked everybody?

Question 3.  Part 1: How did a fire that at maximum, reached 1800 degrees for a very short period of time, sever 47 steel re-enforced columns, at exactly the same time, causing the symmetrical collapse of the towers?

The 1800 degrees (I’m assuming you’re going by

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 06 June 2006 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-06-06

My goodness, you two went to a lot of trouble to dance around the science.  The test is designed to make you think. I’m not going to tell you how intellectually dishonest you’re being.  However, since you are so sure that I am wrong and that you are right, I would suggest you submit your science and claim the $1,000,000 that is waiting for you.  It is unclaimed as of today.  Good luck.

Posted: 06 June 2006 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26044
Joined  2004-11-08

Oh, condescension and intellectual superiority.  That must prove you’re correct.  How silly of us to have ever doubted you.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 06 June 2006 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Rune Nordsman - 06 June 2006 11:01 PM

My goodness, you two went to a lot of trouble to dance around the science.  The test is designed to make you think. I’m not going to tell you how intellectually dishonest you’re being.  However, since you are so sure that I am wrong and that you are right, I would suggest you submit your science and claim the $1,000,000 that is waiting for you.  It is unclaimed as of today.  Good luck.

Ah yes, the old “you’ve poked my argument completely full of holes, but I’m still right, and I’m just not going to tell you why” response.  Note the complete lack of any attempt to even try defending his original claims.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 06 June 2006 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-06-06

condescension?  I believe you were the one who used condescension to dismiss my post because I mispelled a word.  At least the other two posters attempted a retort, although their science was faulty.  However, as I stated, you can claim the reward.  It is legit and all you have to do is prove what you already know to be the facts.  What have you got to lose?

1 of 33