4 of 4
The Truth about Alex
Posted: 26 June 2006 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08

Wrong Alex, batgirlst.  But still just as darn wacky!

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 30 October 2006 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Oh dear.  I think that we might need to re-title this topic “The Truth about Alex Boese”.  Unless. . .part of Alex Boese’s schemes is that he really created the persona of “Alex Jones” in order to distract people from the real conspiracy—which he is the mastermind of!!!

Also, should we call it, “The Truth about Alex Boese”, “The Truth about the Alex Boese Replicant”, “The Truth about the Other Alex Boese Replicant”, or what?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 October 2006 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Obviously, Dude didn’t bother reading the thread.  (Even after putting in all that research to find an old OLD thread….)

Posted a bogus WWW in his profile as well.

Tells me a lot about those AJ followers…..

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 30 October 2006 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

For those interested in how our Alex is doing, he’s occupied with his writing, which is going well, but quite slowly.
smile

Flora

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 30 October 2006 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8451
Joined  2006-02-28

But that still begs the question:

Which Alex (Boese) is the REAL Alex…

reptoids

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 30 October 2006 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09
It is me - 30 October 2006 09:48 AM

Alex Jones has Terror Storm on google video now. Its pretty cool. The Aaron Russo film is also good. Alex Jones is really getting famous now. hes got celebrity friends that are going to contribute to his next movie which will be a cross-country theatrical release.

Oh no, he’s baaack…..this wasn’t about Alex Jones, man…..

Posted: 30 October 2006 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09
Boo - 30 October 2006 02:07 PM

For those interested in how our Alex is doing, he’s occupied with his writing, which is going well, but quite slowly.
smile

Flora

Actually, since I have been doing the creative work for Alex, I have just been too busy to send him the work, which in turn gives the illusion that Alex is just working very slowley. That and the fact that Alex doesn’t pay very well….apparently, his brother is suing him for copyright infringment…..and Alex has gone broke due to legal fees and keeping Boo quiet on whats going on (remember that out of no where, she all of a sudden recieved more power then I on this site!). That should say it all…

Sorry Alex, but only having given me only 1.2% profit you made from the last book does not put you on good terms with me. I demanded 1.3%!!!!!! Just because you had to edit all my mis spellings does not mean you can jerk me around like that!

4 of 4