1 of 4
The Truth about Alex
Posted: 01 June 2006 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09
Robin Bobcat - 01 June 2006 05:53 AM

Alex created the new threads to keep people distracted from what’s *really* going on!

Actually, you are correct.

I have assumed something odd with Alex from the get go….First, creating a Hoax site to keep people distracted from his little secret…here is what I have uncovered.

His twin brother who is currently in a undisclosed area, in which he is forced by Alex to stay there, actually wrote the first book, Museum of Hoaxes, but since he had no publisher connections he could never get it published. Some how, it ended up in Alex’s hands….and being the sneeky person he is, decides to get it published, bear in mind that the first book states that Alex is CLEARLY just the EDITOR, in other words, he just read the book…..Those of you with the book have noticed this and I assume that Alex has told you that was a goof up from the publisher.

Alex has also talked about all the college degrees he has….Nothing could be further from the truth.
It turns out that he is actually a highschool drop out. He had a few jobs (McDonalds, Grandy’s, burger king) but he always got fired because he only wanted to be a pickle slicer, which that position doesn’t exsist, but he would insist that it did….Truth is, he can’t cook….

The truth to be continued on a later day…..Oh, yeah, he is also a virgin…..

Posted: 01 June 2006 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

My god! How did you find all this out? scary!
Wow! I wanna meet his twin brother too, his twin can get with my secretly-chained-in-the-basement twin sister and we can have slave babies! mwahahaha!

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 01 June 2006 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Actually, Alex admitted to forcing a small Filipino child to write his books…

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 01 June 2006 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

I think there is a Alex-generator somewere on the net. Hidden by the illuminatie templars who are working with funding of the cia through opus-dei bankaccounts (filled by tv-preachers) used by scientolgy (as a front) to whitewash money under the pretext of google-ads.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 01 June 2006 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

don’t forget about the Morman connection

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 01 June 2006 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

And the CIA. It’s always the CIA.  *hears door open* Damnit, they’ve found me, help me someone…... *frantically tries to squeeze out kitchen window*

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 01 June 2006 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9365
Joined  2005-01-23

I’m confused, I thought Alex was a REPTOID…? confused

Signature 

The Middleman: (drinking milk) You know, that was some darn fine cow squirt.

Posted: 01 June 2006 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

I had his lovechild.

Or was it his twin brothers?

Anyway, the child has three arms, claims to have knowledge of Osama bin Laden’s death details, was given a set of Immortality rings at his birth, saw Tupac the other day, and was not only abducted by aliens, but is reputed to be the mastermind that remote controlled boeings into the world trade center via hacked satellites.

Any questions?  cool hmm

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 01 June 2006 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

I thought we were onto the second Alex replicant now?  Nessie finds Alexes tasty!

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 01 June 2006 11:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  373
Joined  2004-04-20

So was the Alex that got eaten by Nessie the evil twin Alex? Is the original Alex still locked in a broom closet somewhere? I’m confused. Who am I?

Posted: 01 June 2006 11:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Actually, I just had a thought - if Alex (any version) was eaten by Nessie, who drove back from Loch Ness while the rest of us were otherwise occupied??? big surprise

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 02 June 2006 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  373
Joined  2004-04-20

Remember that everyone fell asleep for an hour on the drive back… or so you’ve been led to believe. What really happened during that lost hour?

1 of 4