1 of 2
Make your own conspiracy theory
Posted: 01 June 2006 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9365
Joined  2005-01-23

Sick and tired of hearing the same old conspiracy theories? Don’t want to argue any more about Global warming or 9/11? Fear thee not dear readers, you can now create your very own conspiracy theories!

Turn Left

It’s good for keeping you amused for a full three minutes!

Signature 

The Middleman: (drinking milk) You know, that was some darn fine cow squirt.

Posted: 01 June 2006 01:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Alex created the new threads to keep people distracted from what’s *really* going on!

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 June 2006 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

What They Don’t Want You to Know
In order to understand justice you need to realize that everything is controlled by a tree huggers made up of Jews with help from NRA.

The conspiracy first started during revolutionary war in San Diego. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including French Revolution.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by cracking nuckles.

They want to suck the blood of christians and imprison resisters in The North Pole using camels.

In order to prepare for this, we all must stomp his/her feet. Since the media is controlled by Michael Moore we should get our information from Ann Coulter.

Jews siding with the NRA?  Heh, I’d like to see that.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 01 June 2006 03:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9365
Joined  2005-01-23

I just love the window that appears when you click ‘tell me more’

If I tell you, I may have to kill you, ok?
LOL

Signature 

The Middleman: (drinking milk) You know, that was some darn fine cow squirt.

Posted: 01 June 2006 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  118
Joined  2005-06-14

Blocked by websense. I think they are in on it.

Posted: 01 June 2006 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

As is my work firewall thingy…
big surprise

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 01 June 2006 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Not me! Her’s mine:

In order to understand the theory of relativity you need to realize that everything is controlled by a think tank made up of Buddhists with help from Lesbians.
The conspiracy first started during the Signing of the Magna Carta on Jupiter. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the Death of Princess Diana.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by them Picking their noses and eating it.

They want to behead George Bush and imprison resisters in Scarborough, England using very small cages the size of my pants.

In order to prepare for this, we all must eat babies. Since the media is controlled by Terry Wogan we should get our information from my son Cameron.

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 01 June 2006 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Mort - 01 June 2006 03:53 PM

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by them Picking their noses and eating it.

Yay, I’m a member of a conspiracy!

Posted: 01 June 2006 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8452
Joined  2006-02-28

Mine:

What They Don’t Want You to Know
In order to understand purple flag burning you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of candle makers made up of gnomes with help from Museum of hoax chatters.
The conspiracy first started during The big bang in Uranus. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Boston Tea Party.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by Flatuelence.

They want to cane Pat Robertson and imprison resisters in Boo’s Basement using Gerbil powered go-carts.

In order to prepare for this, we all must wear tinfoil beanies. Since the media is controlled by Arnold Schwarzenegger we should get our information from Caspar milquetoast.

cheese

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 01 June 2006 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26043
Joined  2004-11-08

In order to understand rape you need to realize that everything is controlled by Libertarians made up of swingers with help from the French.

The conspiracy first started during the discovery of the structure of DNA in Norway. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the founding of Rome.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by a smoking nun.

They want to stab Al Gore and imprison resisters in St Louis using slingshots.

In order to prepare for this, we all must frown. Since the media is controlled by the Swedes we should get our information from a toaster.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 01 June 2006 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11
Mort - 01 June 2006 03:53 PM

Not me! Her’s mine:

In order to understand the theory of relativity you need to realize that everything is controlled by a think tank made up of Buddhists with help from Lesbians.
The conspiracy first started during the Signing of the Magna Carta on Jupiter. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the Death of Princess Diana.

They want to behead George Bush and imprison resisters in Scarborough, England using very small cages the size of my pants.

In order to prepare for this, we all must eat babies. Since the media is controlled by Terry Wogan we should get our information from my son Cameron.

strangely, my outcome thing was pretty similar to yours, with the picking of peoples noses, the death of diana AND the eating of babies…. weird….

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 01 June 2006 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

In order to understand Death you need to realize that everything is controlled by The Proclaimers made up of left handed people with help from the Illuminati.
The conspiracy first started during MoH 2006 in the BDP. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the War of the Roses.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by spitting whilst talking.

They want to spork fundamentalists and imprison resisters in Milton Keynes using scooters.

In order to prepare for this, we all must fight. Since the media is controlled by Lib Dems we should get our information from Labour.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

1 of 2