I’m calling hoax. Woman gets third boob
Posted: 22 September 2014 05:54 PM
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2904
Joined  2005-06-15

Story here.

Jasmine Tridevil Gets Third Boob ‘Because I Don’t Want To Date Anymore’

A Florida woman spent $20,000 to get a third boob surgically implanted on her chest in a twisted attempt to look less attractive to men.

“I don’t want to date anymore,” Jasmine Tridevil, 21, said in a recent radio broadcast when asked why she added the extra mammary complete with an artificial nipple and tattoo to resemble an areola.

But she’s still proud of the triple nipple.

On her Facebook page, she thanks followers for sharing YouTube videos featuring her swiveling her hips in a tri-cup bikini. She also hired a camera crew to follow her around so she can pitch a reality show to MTV.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 22 September 2014 09:01 PM   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15034
Joined  2006-08-16

So she wants to look like the three-boobed alien from (Arnold’s) Total Recall? The one that had scifi nerds and 12-year olds fantasizing? In order to look less attractive?

Makes sense.

But yeah. I’m not buying it. At least not for that reason. If she really did do it (and not a great prosthetic), it’s undoubtedly just for the fame it can bring her.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

{pagination_links}
0 of {total_pages}