1 of 1
My Superior Manly Intelligence
Posted: 15 August 2014 03:31 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15

As a display of my superior manly intelligence I shall tell of the following.

I came aghast of the need to open the front door of my abode. I knew that the fresh air would clear the passageways of my consciousness. That feeling of manly enthusiasm swept over me and to no avail did I know that I, a man, would cause the situation to become clear of itself. To know that I, a man, with my superior manly intelligence would lighten the air that surrounds me…...

......just right after I’d nuked my quiche into a blackened mess in the microwave.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 17 August 2014 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

Lol Peter, I’m guessing that opening the door to clear the smoke from the quiche worked?

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 05 September 2014 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15
gray - 17 August 2014 09:27 AM

Lol Peter, I’m guessing that opening the door to clear the smoke from the quiche worked?

Sorry for the lateness of my reply. But my superior manly intelligence keeps needing to be put through it’s paces.

Yes, indeed. Opening the door was yet another manifestation of my superior manly intelligence. Just as was my habit of having 2 electric fan heaters running at the same time…....

..... which recently lead to my flat being without power in most of the electric power points for 4 days.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

1 of 1