1 of 1
Way out there science
Posted: 27 May 2014 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

If I didn’t know this was satire I would think someone was seriously off in left field.

This week, a scientific research facility in Wyoming made a startling discovery that is certain to change the way millions of Americans look at the environmentalism movement, after they found conclusive evidence that solar panels not only convert the sun’s energy into usable energy, but that they are also draining the sun of its own energy, possibly with catastrophic consequences far worse than global warming.

Scientists at the Wyoming Institute of Technology, a privately-owned think tank located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, discovered that energy radiated from the sun isn’t merely captured in solar panels, but that energy is directly physically drawn from the sun by those panels, in a process they refer to as “forced photovoltaic drainage.”

Link to full article here

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 01 June 2014 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  405
Joined  2005-10-26

But, given that is clearly is satire, is it worthy of mentioning?

Posted: 17 June 2014 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

Why not?  There are always some people out there who would be quite willing to believe every word of it.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

1 of 1