4 of 4
Jan. 25th—A Room of One’s Own Day
Posted: 29 March 2014 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5539
Joined  2007-03-14

More snow?  Ugh, this winter will never end.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 30 March 2014 01:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Overcast with the chance of showers, here.  Looks like Summer’s finally wandering off.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 31 March 2014 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5539
Joined  2007-03-14

Well according to the forecast the next week is going to be warming up.  Might even get up into the teens.  If that’s the case the snow will go pretty quick.  Maybe it’s a sign that spring is going to make an appearance. 

I’m heading out to the coast to see my son this weekend.  I’m looking forward to it as I haven’t seen him in a few months.  SHould be a good time.  Assuming of course that it isn’t raining and we can actually get out and do something together. 

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 01 April 2014 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9102
Joined  2008-03-02

Well, I think it’s time for a new thread…there’s something growing over in the corner. gulp

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

4 of 4