1 of 1
Oklahoma man charged with ‘atomic wedgie’ murder
Posted: 09 January 2014 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  405
Joined  2005-10-26

I’ve never really understood how an atomic wedgie is possible. Perhaps my style of underwear is different, but i just cant see how it would stretch over my head while I’m still it in.
I guess it it ever did, then it too would result in blunt force trauma and marks around my neck.

George survived his.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Library_(Seinfeld)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/08/us-usa-oklahoma-wedgie-idUSBREA071LI20140108

A 33-year-old Oklahoma man has been charged with killing his stepfather by giving him an “atomic wedgie,” that caused the victim to suffocate on his own underwear.

Brad Lee Davis was charged with murder in the death of 58-year-old Denver St. Clair in a drunken family fight at a residence just east of Oklahoma City, the Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s Office said in an arrest affidavit obtained on Wednesday.

Police arrested Davis on Tuesday. The affidavit said he “grabbed St. Clair’s underwear and gave him an ‘atomic wedgie.’ Davis allegedly pulled the elastic waistband of St. Clair’s underwear over his head and around his neck.”

Oklahoma Medical Examiner spokeswoman Amy Elliott said the cause of death was asphyxiation and blunt force trauma.

Pottawatomie County Sheriff Deputy Travis Palmer said Davis and St. Clair were drinking beer on the night of December 21 at the older man’s residence when St. Clair began speaking ill about his wife, who is Davis’ mother.

Investigators said St. Clair’s elastic waistband was stretched over his head and that it left ligature marks around his neck. Blood splatter was also found in the kitchen, the living room and on the living room ceiling.

Davis was being held in Pottawatomie County without bond. His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.

Posted: 10 January 2014 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

I tried to figure that out when I read the article.  Like you I still don’t understand how that could be done.  There isn’t underwear made that will stretch like that as far as I know.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 10 January 2014 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5152
Joined  2005-01-27

Plausible

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 11 January 2014 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14

Flexible or not (and I doubt some redneck from Oklahoma would be able to contort like that) the underwear still has to be able to stretch far enough to go over ones head and around ones neck.  That is the part I’m having problems with.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 22 January 2014 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2009-06-04

Well that’s a horrible way to go smelling your own arse.

1 of 1